Independence Day Part 4

I woke up after a few moments and the genomorphs were still surrounding us. I looked over to see Kid Flash  stand up holding onto his head.  "I feel like I got hit in the head with a brick." He mumbled. Robin helps me up, I look at my hand and see the cut has vanished, I could feel something in my blood, something powerful.

Guardian looked at the five of us.  "Go." he said. "I'll deal with Desmond." So that's the crazy guys name. 

"I think not." Desmond appeared from behind a few genos, holding a test tube with some blue liquid "Project Blockbuster will give me the power to restore order to Cadmus." He then drank whatever was in the test tube. He fell to the ground. Next thing I know, he was growing bigger and turning blue.

"Everyone back." Guardian ordered and ran at the beast. He was simply flicked aside by the things enormous arms. Superboy then attacked, hitting it in the shoulder. He was then punched in the face. 

"Do we have a plan?" I asked as Superboy and Desmond were fighting. Superboy was then drilled through the roof. 

"Go up that hole and follow them." Robin said. He used his grappling hook to get to the top and Aqualad jumped up while carrying me. Once we land i create a cast of ice around my foot.

I looked at Superboy and Desmond and they were tearing each other apart. As soon as that thought crossed my mind, Desmond grabbed Superboy and threw him at Aqualad. Kid Flash and Robin helped them up. I looked at Desmon in his ugly face.

"Wrong move." I Stated. I lift up my arms and feel the power that the Genomorphe gave me course through me. I pointed my hand at him palm up and a crystal shot out at him. Once it got near him it exploded into tiny fragments each impaling him. I pulled at the shadows and tried my web trick again. And finally I made a large shard of ice fly at Desmond. It crashed into him and i thought it was over. We heard a loud roar and looked at Desmond. All five of us charged.

Kid Flash was ahead, as always. Before the monster could hit him, Kid slid underneath his legs. Superboy and Aqualad punched it in the face and Kid Flash sat underneath him when the monster fell over Kid Flash smiled. "Learned that one in kindergarten."

Robin then threw two discs at him but he flung them aside. It's your turn. I thought. I shocked the creature and it laid on the ground but recovered quickly and attacked Superboy, knocking him into a column. Aqualad tried to help but was knocked to the ground. Superboy was flung into another column and Desmond turned his attention to Aqualad. Unfortunately, Kid Flash tried to stop him but was grabbed by the arm. Him and Aqualad were then thrown at a wall.

I continued to send a volley of crystals flying at him. He stumbled so I took the opportunity to try and kick it with my ice boot. As soon as I made contact with it's chest it grabbed my leg and threw me into the nearest wall. Luckily I made a cushion of shadow before I crashed into it.

Desmond then ran at Aqualad and put him through a column. Robin apparently got an idea from this.

"Kid Flash, Karma, get over here!" He yelled.

I got out of the wall and using a coil made of shadow I pushed off and slid towards him. "We need to get rid of the columns." 

"Wouldn't that kill us?" I asked.

"Not if we get out in time. Karma, you need to take out this column." He said pointing at a diagram. 

"On it!" I said and I slid to the columns. I placed my hand on it while liquid nitrogen leaked from my hands spreading all over the collum. I heard a crack and backed away as I watched it crumble.

. I turned around and saw Kid Flash with some weird piece of flesh?  "Got your nose." he yelled at the monster. I nearly threw up, was he really holding his nose?