Intro:

Corey pulled up his jeans.

"Do you have to go now?" Asked Joey, kind of disheartened how Corey would rush over, but leave the second after it was over every time.

"You know i do." Corey snapped pulling his T-shirt over his head without hesitation

"You can stay." Joey said softly "i could order in a pizza, or even just put on some coffee?" He suggested "or we could watch a film or.."

"Joey..." corey mumbled, not even looking at the man once after they'd finished.

Joey played with the bed sheets. "Or or or we could just have a cigarette, maybe? Or weed? Whatever you like."

He heard Corey zip up his black shredded hoodie. "Please." Joeys voice broke a tiny bit. "Please!"

Corey turned around, glaring at him with his piercing one blue eyes. "No." He said before walking towards the door. "See ya." He said simply

Joey watched him, and sighed, waiting until corey has practically slammed the door to let his tears fall down his cheek.

He was just a hook up to corey, an object, nothing more, nothing less. Just a friend who gave him some weed and fucked him.

But Joey was madly in love. He loved every inch of corey and his stupid dumb dark heart.

Joey craved nothing more for corey to stay after, have a sleep and then have a snack before sending corey on his merry way. But corey wouldnt give joey an inch.

Half the time corey showed up at his door and joey would know why by just corey being there.

On rare occasions he'd come and talk about music. But thats on rare ones.

He earned for a man who would never want him but he was too iresitable that joey would always do it. And it angered him, but he wasnt as angry at corey then he was himself for falling in love in the first place.

He sighed and got dressed, staring out into the gloomy sky of Iowa that day. Wishing nothing more but for Corey.

Fuck. He was pathetic.