(6)

Duke: I can't leave you while you're sick. ( Rubs her shoulders)

I'm not sick... Urk...

Duke carries you in your bed for you to rest as he runs your shoulder for comfort not leaving you.

Duke: Better?

Yeah.        

Duke grabbed your arm and felt his cold lips kiss your hand and you immedtialy blush.  

Duke: I want you~

Wait... What are you talking about? Last night you

Duke: Forget about what I just said.

YOU?

Duke: I can't stand it every time when I'm gone your somehow in my mind!

What are saying?

Duke: I want to help you and make your feel unwine.

Like?

Duke: Like I'll never leave the castle and I'll always stay by your side no matter what happens. I'm doing for you and the baby.

Now your caring for me!?

Duke: Look I'm very complicated I get but just hear me out that I want to do better and be a father.

Yes your a complicated bastard but if you try and improve that your nice and respectful to me then I'll might give you a chance.

Duke: Deal~ First off you need to change your clothes from all that night sickness and slip into something more comfortable.

When did you became the boss? ( Confused still mad)

Duke: Just now ~

                       Y/N's Pov

You were more confused then ever Duke is a very complicated vampire even for your trust. Duke step out of room letting you finally have some privacy as you took a sniff at your clothes. He was right they did smell like vomit you strip off everything and put then in the hamper for later. You looked at yourself nude and hands on your stomach feeling the baby inside of you will this work between you and Duke? You had so many questions in your mind but hide so he won't be a hot head often after his "business". You turn around went in your closet saw a sticky note attach to a shoulder cut sleeve nightgown. " This was a gift for our annual Honeymoon but I can't wait any longer so you have to wear it  when you sleep with me D~ You sigh and take the hanger of and slip the nightgown it looked very elegant on you but your only wearing since he said so. You sat near a mirror brushing the knots out of your H/C hair it gave your a memory when your mother use to always brush your hair it was one of your favorites. You looked back went to your bookshelf to select a book to read while your in bed with him. A majority of the books were all about sex but you found one that interest you called A Nocturnal Soul. You place your delicate fingers on the cover full of dust never been read before it was something new for you. You put on slippers got out the door and head to the bedroom where you and Duke will sleep together. You place finger on your cheek about his behavior only with you. Some nights he would be demanding and a bastard and some nights he would be lenient and quite a gentleman. Even when your alone you think of him making your face turn a darker red. You stop when you we hearing someone talking but who could he be talking this late!? You held your book to your chest and slowly open the door with a loud "CREEK" Then you look see the bastard already asleep and taking most of the space in bed. You stood there for a few seconds looking at this vampire soon being his wife.  You sat in part of the bed reading A Nocturnal Soul it was a good story but the bastard's snoring couldn't make you constraint no matter what you try to do nothing worked. You decided to get some rest hop on the bed and complain that Duke took most of your space so you place your hands on shoulders nudging him to get up.

Ugh come on get up I need to sleep too!

You looked back flustered his hand on his pajama top drool coming down his mouth sleeping and this made you blush even worse you took one more glance and decided to sleep on the couch but a long slender arm and pair of fingers grabbed onto your nightgown sleeve. You were pulled back and launched in the bed and your eyes were lock to his as he smirks his hand under your nightgown between the waist.

FUCK!!!!

Duke: Y/N~

Hahaha very funny Duke you literally scared me.

Duke: Oh darling you really are a hoot. I want to make sure we have all the alone time we get before the delivery.

What is that suppose to mean?

Duke: I broke up with all the girls I slept with now having you is the best thing in my life.

WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS NOW!

Duke: So I can assume you I can be better.

Well your not really showing it at all.

Duke: Yes but I'll still sleep with you no matter how much you avoided you really want ~

SHUT UP!!!!! No I do not

Duke: Hmm~ You sure about that ( Strokes her hair )

Can you please stop being fake.

Duke: I don't know what you mean~ ( Strokes her hair more)

You know don't act stupid!

                      Duke's Pov

Sure I have my way to easily manipulate her but she's so cute when her anger boils in her mind. Everything I love about and getting her pissed off is one of my favorites. I looked at her breasts part of her gown slipping down oh I can just place my face inside that wonderful gift. The legs those drive me crazy, long, slim, perfect skin texture and what's under that gown is where my tongue is waiting for a surprise. I looked back smiling at her as she felt disgusted crossing her arms when I took a very long at her.

You really make me sick.

Duke: If you want I can make you come~

That's never going to happen!

Duke: Not to me but I'll come for you ~

Your horrible why would I want to come with you!

Duke: I want you now ~

                      Y/N's Pov

You blushed when he kept saying come but you knew it was cum but want to keep it clean but Duke has a very dirty mind. You thought of an idea which made your smirk if you please him of his desires maybe he won't be so touchy and close to you. You were on the edge of the bed as Duke strokes your hair this is where you made the move. You saw Duke looking away felt like he's wasting his time as you crawl back to the back kissing his neck and you slowly slide down part of your nightgown show your cleavage can show. Duke was first confused that you were giving him love and affection but he place his fingers on your hip and sliding down under your gown you were heating up but have to keep you act.

Duke: Y/N~ Come to your Sugar Daddy~ ( Opens his pajama top revealing his rib chest )

Oh Duke I'm so ready ~

Duke: ( Smirks pins you down) I'm so glad that I'll make you come~

You know what else will make me come?

Duke: What~ ( Throw his pants aside)

This~

You pull the lever and push Duke off the bed making him go down the slide and ending up back outside in the cold ran no pants and snatch his pajama top. All you do was throw pillows, blankets, cape and hat to him as you wave to him shut the door and finally went to sleep.

I told him he would get it.

Duke: ( Shivering) Stupid Bitch....I'll make sure to fuck her so bad and get my revenge.

To Be Continued❤🖤