( 1)

UGH I HATE THIS!

This is the worst night ever...

It's about time my dear now let's see if you kept your promise~

The wretched man I ever meet who's not even human but a vampire only night time he shows.

You mean what's under the dress?

Precisely mademoiselle ~

THAT'S ENOUGH KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF!

He's looking down at me like I'm so kind of pest to him. This is why I hate rich, stuck up, people!

Pardon Me~

HMPH!

All he has going for him are his looks. He's horrible, I fucking hate him so much especially what he did to me. Sadly I have no choice whatever so long as he forgets my million dollar dept by my so called father. I'll undress for him if he wants I wasn't myself any more.

                       Y/N's Pov

That's just some summary from that even now I'll tell you the whole thing. A few hours later you were in a high class hotel filled nothing but wealthy people it felt like you didn't belong since you were enrollment of becoming a writer working on your novel "Arranged" You were in the room scrolling your laptop thinking of the next chapter from your novel. That's when your phone rang from a unknown number. You decided to answer just in case he called you and you know what he did giving you the info for tonight.

Yes?

Hello Y/N~ This is Duke Of Vaults but for short call me Duke~

DUKE OF VAULTS!?

Duke is wealthy vampire who lives in the sillhoutte black castle faraway from town. He's definitely a play vampire or a GIGOLO! Duke got swindled out of large money sum. The L/N Family~ Your father was Duke's right hand man and a traitor. You heard rumors about him but you didn't believe anyone he had a hard relationship with his last girl.

 You heard rumors about him but you didn't believe anyone he had a hard relationship with his last girl

MISSI 💜

Missi a formal 17 year old girl enter his castle one night reading her book called Twilight and he tries to make Missi he's bride but it never turn out that way. Missi is possessed by the staff that use to belong to Duke but it's her's now she killed him by sun light resurrect him from the dead tell him to FUCK OFF and make his life miserable. You have to say that was a pretty nice idea to get back at your sworn enemy. Now people don't know where Missi or the staff I know she's someone You would gave her a high five from her plot.

Duke: I trust that the package arrived.

Yes....

Duke: Then you understand your position. I'm sure that you can imagine what will happen if you don't follow my instructions~