(5)

Duke: Correct. As I said before I have no I interest in you.

You don't have to repeat it bastard.

Duke: I have to be a father that's all.

That's quite a thing to say from your mouth.

Duke: Why do you feel that way?

I don't know you tell me why?

Duke: ( Sighs and took a sip of wine) When you came to my office.. I said I couldn't be a father. That's because I wasn't sure I could be one when I don't have one myself.

No you have to have one he was famous musician.

Duke: I was young growing up I remember that night well. I remember being alone in a vast empty room in the castle. I don't have a mother either she died before I grew older.

You were like a kid or something? What happened after that?

Duke: ( Shrugs ) I'm not close to my family anymore. Next thing I knew I was living in the castle the one you kept staring at before I meet you. It was a hard life but I got use to since I'm a vampire and they are irresistible.

Okay

Duke: So...I don't want my own child to go through that. A child should be with both their parents.

Yes you're right I know the feeling

                        Y/N's Pov

When rich people who are monsters say there lonely, then I usually mean they live alone. So he was all by himself too. You were scared to spend the night alone too. You felt some sort of pity for Duke even though he's a bastard but you can't blame him why he turn out this way. He had no parents to love or care for vampires and human are very different.

  I spent a lot of nights alone while my father "worked" My mother left when she found out my father's secret and my father was more focused on work so I had nobody too.

Duke: Really?

( Laughs nervously) I never thought you'd feel the same way. That's just all from the past.

Duke: Don't worry~

Your eyes sparkle when he was talking to you in a soothing manner.

Duke: So long as you here, I won't let you feel that way again.

Um...Thank You ( Blushed hiding your face)

Duke: Then it's decided. ( Clatter his fingers on the table)

Excuse me?

Duke: Starting you and I will live here  together.

Wait what?

Duke: First off, We should stop being so distant for each other~

                      Y/N's Pov

First Duke was cruel, unwanted and had no interest in you and now he wants to you and him to stop being distance!? You couldn't believe what he just said to you but more focused on his red eyes and his hand cupped up your skin he was so close to you. You immediately blush by your lips and his were inches close what does he want a kiss? You snapped out of and BAP his face using your hand he was manipulating you.

Why should we? You're not interested in me! ( Using your hands to cover his face)

Duke... Owwwee..The awkwardness makes it a little difficult to ask you. As a healthy lifestyle vampire, I'd like to have company at night but we to.

We're only together for the sake of the child! Don't get the wrong idea! We're just...

Duke: ( Gives her a glare) That's the only reason we're living together!

Yes...

Duke: Hmph~ It's your choice. Fine by me~

A Few Hours Later

Duke: Either you can sleep with me... or you can watch me take someone else to bed.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM!? ( Blushed)

                      Y/N's Pov

You thought he was being nice for a second there how wrong you are. Duke is still a selfish horriable vampire. " I won't let you feel that way again" What I lier you scoffed. Wait a sec you thought to yourself. That makes it like you'll be lonely at night. No way you refused to marry or sleep with him no no no but the more you thought of Duke the more your mind was bliss. Duke just the child's financial support. Your relationship doesn't need to go beyond that nothing but twists and turns. So long as this child has a healthy life it doesn't matter to you.  So why were you mad? He's free to spend his time with anyone he wants right? You looked upon the window twiddling your fingers do you really love him? You didn't like this made you the verge of tears. What were you expecting?

                       Duke's Pov

Since she refuse to sleep with me I went my ways this is the worst night ever. No matter what women I try to seduce my mind was elsewhere. This is all her fault! Her E/C, H/C, her lips, everything about her is driving me crazy. What's wrong with me. Kicking a few rocks and light up a cigarette leaning against a tombstone trying to process my mind. Why I am feeling so sulky I mean I was out for a few hours that what she mostly wanted. I just want the baby to have a happy life unlike me and her did. We need to make a another compromise so this baby doesn't end up the both us. I should start heading back I've been gone quite a while I throw the cigarette on the sidewalk stepped it on my heel and walk my way back to the castle well I new once since there are so many other castles in Transylvania. I heard a " THUD" My eyes grew wide and dash open the door to check on her.

Duke: WHAT'S GOING ON? ( Gasp) Y/N?

No...Go...Away.. ( Pants )

There she was I saw kneeling down throwing up in the toilet that's one of the stages of pregnancy have to get use to the night sickness. She bumped her head on the stool I can see a red mark on her head geez she really done that one. I had to step up and be husband.

Duke: I can't leave you while you're sick. ( Rubs her shoulders)

I'm not sick... Urk...

Duke carries you in your bed for you to rest as he runs your shoulder for comfort not leaving you.

Duke: Better?

Yeah.

To Be Continued ❤🖤