(3)

Duke: ( Gasps) Ugh... What's wrong with me. I was dreaming about my mother but it actually end up that girl I had slept with from our compromise. Ugh I need a drink having waking up so fast nearly is a waste of time.       

                       Duke's Pov     

I put on a robe then pour myself a shot of Jack Daniels hard whiskey and chug the whole thing down all at once keep it together it's just the dream like all the other ones. No it's not she came into my office raising a storm telling me the shocking truth after the compromise.

I'm pregnant with your child!

I used a condom but this is reality every condom can fail even for vampires it doesn't last. This was the first time I ever got a woman pregnant I slept with many others but never end up pregeant but what the hell I'm going to be a father to a girl I don't even care about or love. Pretending to be a virgin would be simple still she was the my right hand man's daughter.

I'm your right hand man's daughter and I haven't done anything wrong! I gave you my first time I don't regret it, nor did I lie about it! But the facts remain that you THREATENED ME!

If I only have just mocked her instead. If I'd made her strip off and left her so others can stare. It would have been better. So why didn't I?

And Now...YOUR GOING TO MOCK MY WAY OF LIFE?

I can't be a father but I'll pay child support that's what I promised. Isn't that enough? I didn't know how I'm I going to handle this my right hand man's daughter is going to be my wife!? I need to settle this under my terms and she can't stop me.

In The Rejuvenate Amari  Medical Center

Nurse S: Wait here please.

                          Y/N's Pov

You sat in the waiting room waiting for the medical results to see if your pregant or not. You looked around the Hopsital is like a 5 star hotel also you couldn't stop fidgeting. There aren't any plans for an abortion you didn't want to be pregant but you also didn't want to lose you baby you had to go with being a mom. You still had some flash backs at the office where you told Duke your pregant with his child.

Duke: FINE! I'll pay child support and all your medical expenses until delivery. However...That's assuming the child is really mine.

You can't even consider an abortion. It's been two week since then. No matter what happens you'll protect this child. It's not bad enough that your own parents abandoned you to save your life from a vampire. Still you can barely support yourself. Getting his financial support was a definitely a win. Honest money that wasn't from scam. You couldn't ask for more so wht does you heart feel hollow?

Knock Knock

Doctor A: Yes

DUKE!?

Doctor A: By the way thanks for being patience. Let's begin your exam.

Damn He is here...

Doctor A: Please come in

Why are you here?

Duke: I didn't expect to be here either...

Doctor A: Sorry to interrupt but can we get on the exam?

Y-yes, Of course sorry!

You arrived at the exam room you had to change in some special clothing so the doctor can if there's a baby inside if you. You got nervous at first but bare with it. Duke just stood near you waiting to see if the results are positive. The doctor took out her took and open your sheets while you lay down looking at her as she types in the computer.

Doctor A: Things look good. Hear that? That's the baby's heartbeat that little shadow is the baby. Thing are going well. ( She smiles )

Duke: ( Shocked) She's Pregnant... ( Looks at the exam) That's...A heartbeat?

Doctor A: Yes, It sounds more like a noise than an adult heartbeat right now, but it's strong.

Duke: ....

Duke?

Finally it was over you thank the Doctor A and went to go change back to your normal clothes. Surprising that Duke also thank the nurse he hardly says that word to no one not even you. You put on some slippers and went near a curtain put down your purse and pin your hair down letting it all flow. You strip off the top first luckily for you wearing a bra and panties because someone will not let you change alone after hearing a chuckle you knew it was him but didn't want to bother but it was a  embarrassment since your actually pregnant.

I'm changing. This isn't a show!

Duke: My, you sound so modest~ Not at all like you were in bed.

Ugh....

Duke's Kinky Mind

Duke: What's taking forever my precious bunny~

I'm getting you a drink and more pillows just in case things get rough.

Duke: Oh but I prefir it to be rough.

What do you think?

Duke: I can't wait to eat you up come and sit on Daddy's lap~

It will be a pleasure after all I do owe you.

Duke: Damn right you do. ( Smokes his cigar) You know I slept with many other girls but your the most beautiful girl that I ever laid my eyes on.

Awww Duke that's so sweet and I always loved you when ever I came to your office or stop by my heart would pound fast.

Duke: It makes me feel so proud that you love me~ Your so damn sexy in that bunny girl outfit.

I saved it for a special occasion like this and extra tight.

Duke: I'm going to enjoy this just you and me.

I know my Duke and I can't wait when you get into me.

Duke: With pleasure I'll strip off and you do as I say~

Anything for you Duke I want you so bad it makes me all wet.

Duke: You want me already don't you baby~

TAKE ME!!!!

End Of Dream

Duke: Always mine ...( Smiling thinking about his kinky mind)

Hey stop thinking about kinky shit and tell me what's going to happen when the baby is delivered!?

To Be Be Continued ❤🖤