( 2)

You felt a pair of nice cold lips smash against yours and a slender arm wrapped around your waist kissing you but this doesn't seem no it couldn't. You can't do this you shove him away from the kiss and your face was red than a tomato confused and shuttering this felt strange. Why was he kissing so gentle?

Why? Don't you hate me?

Duke: Naturally I don't forgive thieves.

I TOLD YOU I'M NOT A THEIF!

Duke: But you knew and cooperated with him. That makes you an accomplice.

What?

Duke: If you were to return the million dollars that your father stole then...

I don't have that kind of money.

Duke: Yes, That's why your here. Your father was my right hand man he would always did what I told him to do. Until that night I got swindled by your father in a gambling match. Stealing the million dollars that he used for drinking and paying for the hospital when you were born.

You clenched your fits after hearing what your father have done apparently he's plan to make The L/N's Family pay was to kill all one by one. Your father was gone and never seen or heard of again. Your mother was going to be hired as a prostitute to Duke until she end her life and leave you abandoned you were a orphan at that time. You have to take the roll what you mother was going to do and it was dreadful.

If only you were more of a gentleman.

Duke: Threatening a young woman like this just to get her in bed? That's kind of a low class for a play vampire ~

Mm...

Duke: A gentleman would have already pressed charges. Besides... You already want me don't you~ ( Smirks)

YOU WISH! CRY ALL YOU WANT BUT I'M LEAVING!

Duke: If you can~ ( Smirks )

He's just horrible you felt his firm hand tugged in your skin as you face in front of him grabbing your arm tight smiling down at your expression face red hot. This was too risky for the both of us we'll become a threat to each other. Even so one of us couldn't stop.

Ahh~ Ahh~ It's too much

Duke: ( Groans ) Just let me do the pleasure and you less talking.

Your such an ass~ Ahhh~

Duke: ( Groans) Your so tight~ Shuttering first time babe~

Ahhh~ Yes~ Nnrrgh~

Duke: Good~

Stop~ It's too much

Waiter: Here is your dessert and coffee Mr. Vaults.

Duke: ( Groans) Leave it on the table.

Waiter: Is there anything else that you want?

Duke: Yes I'm trying to have sex and your interrupting so be off and watch someone else.

Waiter: Of course Mr. Vaults.

The kiss turn into a tongue twister then your heat was next. That's where he tease you the most. You felt his body on top of yours and he made you feel the most pleasure from his stiff to your heat. You both enjoy it even though it wasn't for love or passion it was some sick compromise  he thought would work and unfortunately Duke stole your heart away. It was for lust no romance involved. I guess pink skies,him and I riding dark horse's, bats in the air, skeletons as musicians won't be my fantasy anymore.

The Next Morning.

Duke: I have some work to do, So you'll have to excuse me. Feel free to stay the room it's paid for.

Um..I ..

Duke: ( Glares at you ) Regardless of your involvement, This matter is over with. Our deal is done!

Ummm...

Duke: You were successful. You did well for a human. ( Slams the door)

Waiter: How was time Mr. Vaults?

Duke: I fucked her so hard she liked it~

NO YOU'RE AROUSED!

Duke: She kept screaming my name while I was filling her up.

Waiter: Okay I'm going back to the check out center to flesh my eyeballs out from this kinky talk.

Duke: I love to fuck ^^

Waited: He really is a sick fuck...

Duke: Thank You!

You didn't know why you were depressed just looking at the vampire you slept with and he has "businesses" to do. It was time to get out of here and back to reality. You lost your virginity to get out a million dollar debt. That's the only thing that got out of this. You glanced over the bed part of the sheets were wet and torn up since you slept with him that night and he went so vulnerable on you and you regret for letting him have it. You would have end up in jail if you did not accomplish what Duke order you to do. Such a bastard

Flashback~

Duke kept going harder and harder you moan so loud between your legs wrapped around his waist as he let his load pound you all over.

Ahhh~ Can't you be gentle

Duke: For theif's like you that doesn't turn out that way. I'm showing my full dominance on you.

I hate you....

Hello reception? I need some new clothes, and a bottle of your finest wine I need it.

Now you can finally get out of this vamp's business. You can start a new life first you thing you decided is to leave this location where the vampire lives and travel somewhere far away. You still didn't feel the same after that awful most pleasure night.

Duke's Story

A Few years ago Duke had anything that he wanted all the wealth he can possibly get was from his mother and father who were also vampires just like him. Until thing fall apart they became more distant and some things don't turn out as they should be.

Shadow: You're worthless because you have no mother nor a father.

Duke: I did but my mother passed on me and her were close compare to my father.

Shadow: That makes you a bastard!

Duke: IT DOES NOT! I'll prove that there still alive!

Your still a bastard!

Duke's Pov

Who was that? I thought I lost everything but these hands feel so warm. It was my mother's touch she would never leave me I'm all she has left was I or not?

That's right your NOTHING BUT A BASTARD!

Duke: ( Gasps) Ugh... What's wrong with me. I was dreaming about my mother but it actually end up that girl I had slept with from our compromise. Ugh I need a drink having waking up so fast nearly is a waste of time.

To Be Continued ~❤🖤