A Challenge before Breakfast?

(M/n) pov.

I woke up peacefully in my room I was asigned. The birds are singing, the flowers were blooming, and on days like this-

"KIDS LIKE YOU SHOULD BE BURNING IN HELL!!!"

Yeah, that's the morning Katsuki I'm looking for. I live a little close to his house. So I should know what a 'Morning Katsuki' really is.

"I wander who pissed him off this time. Kirishima or Kaminari? I'm betting on Detective Pikachu." I mumbled under my breath quietly.

I grabbed a shirt and pajama pants before I went out to check the commotion. I heard glass breaking and the regular laughter and booming of the others. As well as Iida's bantering. He's being strict, and Katsuki hates it when people tell him what to do.

"Can someone tell me what in the world just happened?" I asked everyone around me.

"Kaminari pranked Bakugou, somehow, by putting him in a dress and applying Make-Up to his face." Kirishima replied to my question.

Knew it...

"That's very curious...I wander how he did that." I say quietly, slowly looking at Ochako from the corner of my eye.

Today could be a normal Spa Day for me or a Educational one. Or even a, 'Giving Bakugou Katsuki Anger Management' day. 'That'll be easy.'

"Anyways! Katsuki let me help you get out of that dress. Cause pink really isn't your color." I escorted him to his room, the others laughing behind us, Katsuki seething with anger.

----

I was standing on the bed, pulling on the small zipper. He was ranting about how he had the strangest dream. Floating right off of the bed he said. Now my concerns have been confirmed, Ochako was involved in this crime. I was able to get the dress half way down to his stomach.

"Okay, that seems good enough. Now go into the bathroom and cut it down from here. It should be off when you finish cutting through the middle." And I have to get to some good breakfast.

Katsuki pov.

He left my room, saying he'll be back with some breakfast for me. I decided at the time to take a shower to really clean the Make-Up off. Hopefully he doesn't take so fucking long. I'm starving my ass off over here.

----

Only a half hour passed and a knock came to the door. That must be him. I opened the door and there was something there I didn't want to see.

...Britney...

She was standing there all smiles and shit. I don't like the way she smiles...

"I know what your thinking. Why am I here? Weeeeell. I just wanted to have a nice little chat! You know...the kind that goes,'If you touch (M/n) one more time, then you won't be able to see the light of day...' you got it? Anyways! See you around! Wink!;)"

Did she just say 'Wink'? And did that said fucking wink? And threaten me! She. Is. Going. DOWN!

"Hey, Pinky! Get your winking ass back here! I challenge you!" I yelled at her.

"Oh...you challenge little ol' me? How kind of you! Now...what will be the prize for this said challenge... :)" Pinky stood there with that creepy smile on here face.

"Well, I'm betting (M/n) for this challenge!"

"You what!?!" I heard (M/n) scream from the end of the hallway.

"It's a damn good deal!" Pinky yelled at the top of her lungs, with that stupid smile on her face growing bigger.

She took my hand and violently shook it. This girl really doesn't know what's going to hit her, does she?

"For this challenge...to win the heart of a recently betted on the line someone..."

"Yeah, I'm over here Katsuki." (M/n) waved his fist at me aggressively.

"We will do the ultimate challenge, drum roll please, of relaxation! Who can be chill the most? And who can't get angry at all this entire day!" Pinky announced to the whole fucking hallway.

So, this shit is going to be fucking tricky. And very. VERY. Hard.