Where was I?

(M/n) pov.

I opened my eyes and noticed Bakugou inching slowly towards me. His face was getting closer and closer, until he softly kissed my lips. This was different from the other times. It wasn't rushed, hungry, or even harsh. It was sweet and smooth. I grabbed the spa pool ledge for support. He slid his hand down to my waist, and lower to my towel. Bakugou looked wistfully at my chest. He seemed to be lost.

"What's wrong? I thought you liked to rush things."

"No. No. I just can't fucking do this, thinking about the squares and all. You said-"

"I said what now? Look, I didn't say I would stop some certain acts. Only that you had to get closer to me to move a square."

Then, suddenly Bakugou's eyes had widen at the sudden realization. That he only had to get closer to me was all he had to do. This was probably as close as we can get.

"What are you waiting for Katsuki?"

Narrator pov.

Bakugou's grip had tightened around (M/n)'s towel. He felt a sudden urge to do things that he wished he had done sooner. Both boys stayed in nervous silence, waiting for the other to do something. Neither had really done such a thing, it was their first time.

"Lets get on hard ground. It'll be better that way." (M/n) suggested.

"Fucking fine."

(M/n) moved up and sat onto the pool ledge, while Katsuki got in between his legs. Katsuki grabbed the under part of (M/n)'s legs and lifted them onto his shoulders. He got closer to (M/n)'s member and licked slowly up the shaft, kissing the tip, and nipping the mid part. He started to take in the size of (M/n)'s cock, inch by inch. Deep throating it, until he got to the base. Katsuki repeated this process, making (M/n) moan into the back of his hand.

"Oh-Katsuki. I-I...I can't!" (M/n) quietly moaned into the back of his hand, using his free hand to grab onto Katsuki's hair.

(M/n) had reached his limit. And Katsuki pulled back slowly, spitting out (M/n)'s semen into his hand and rubbing it in between his fingers.

"This'll help to loosen that tight ass of yours." Katsuki groaned silently into (M/n)'s ear, slowly adding a finger in.

(M/n) jolted from the sudden feeling of a small pain, however, it had subsided a little after. Katsuki moved his finger in and out, adding another finger into (M/n)'s ass. This continued until Katsuki had gotten to three fingers. He pulled them out, and pushed (M/n) back further onto the outer poolside. By this moment, the towel around both boys waist had slid or fallen off. Katsuki had pulled himself over the pool ledge and grabbed onto (M/n)'s thighs. He placed himself at (M/n)'s loose entrance. Until, talking could be heard from far off.

"I wonder where (M/n) and Bakugou went? Probably to the arcade." Kaminari said, while Bakugou started to wrap his towel around his waist again.

"No man. I checked there already and the gym. Seems like the both of them aren't there." Kirishima replied, when (M/n) started to get up and walk slowly to cover with Bakugou.

"Well, they might as well be in their room unpacking their things." Iida stated to the others, mean while Bakugou and (M/n) silently crouched and walked out of the spa.

(M/n) and Bakugou successfully completed the mission of getting out before the others could notice. They went to the lockers and had dried up and switched to their clothing. Both silently walked out of the lockers, straight towards their assigned room.

"Well that was interesting..." (M/n) had trailed off.

"They ruined the fucking moment, those fucking idiots." Bakugou mumbled under his breath.

They walked silently, until (M/n) grabbed Bakugou's hand. They walked silently together, hand in hand, and as closer friends.

A Square has been passed! Now, onto...

Square Two: Close Friends