The very next day...

A/N It's getting so good! Even I can't wait for the next chapter!

Narrator pov.

It was morning. A bright new day for a great Breakfast. Breakfast. The most delicious and important part of the day. The crunchy cereal. The Milk. Eating a snack to complete The Breakfast. It was a bright day outside. And two certain blondes were standing outside, almost looking straight into the sun.

"Casey...I'm tired..." Groaned Bailey.

"Well...lets go eat! We still didn't have The Breakfast yet!" Yelled Casey, pushing Bailey in to the house.

Bailey and Casey are twins. Both have light brown eyes. Both have freckles. And both have tanned pale skin. Bailey is the most tired of the two, however the fastest due to his quirk. Hop: The user has to jump from the ground to teleport. As in, they can't be touching the ground at all. And Casey is the strongest of the pair due to her Super Strength quirk. Now, back to The Breakfast.

"Wait. (M/n) is going to be late for school!" Bailey had finally noticed.

If (M/n) isn't awake, then how can he have The Breakfast? And how can he be able to take a shower, eat, and get to school on time if he's late? Having to put on a button up shirt so quickly and having to tie a tie. Seriously, he'll be late for sure.

(M/n) pov.

I woke up to the sounds of my phone ringing off the hook instead of nature's call. I slowly grabbed my phone and looked at the time. Holy shit! I'm going to be late!

"Shower, uniform, hair, then quick breakfast!" I repeated to myself.

I rushed out of my room and straight into the bathroom. Well, more like bee line towards the bathroom. ;)

"Wait! My uniform!" I yelled to myself.

Then suddenly my uniform was shoved into my face. Casey. My dear savior! She always has my back.

"And this is why I chose to share the house, dorkus." Casey said in a somewhat regretting voice.

"You sound like yo-" Inturrupted...again.

"No time! Take a shower and get ready. I got breakfast, okay?" Casey inturrupted.

I quickly got into the shower, washing all parts of me quickly. Then I finished and dried myself as fast as possible. If I activate my quirk now I can calculate exactly how much time I have until school starts. Then I can find out approximately how much time I have left to get ready! Then, again I'm already done putting my uniform on and heading down the stairs.

"Hey! Don't forget breakfast!" Casey yelled, then she threw a blueberry waffle at me.

I caught the waffle with my face like an idiot. Then, I started to run out the door towards the car. Waffle in hand. And no book bag!

"Wait I forgot my-!" Inturrupted!

And as fast as it happened, Casey threw my book bag into my face. What's with her and throwing things into people's faces? Oh, wait school!

Currently running to school...

Narrator pov.

Most people around the area walk to UA. However, (M/n) drives to UA because of how far he is from it. And being the person he is, he didn't drive. He hauled ass.

Timeskip with class 1-A...

Izuku pov.

I sat at my desk, talking to Iida and Ochako. They're really getting into the fact that a new kid is coming to school. Well, I hope it's that guy I saw yesterday. He seems really nice. And a little weird. There are some rumors going around that his quirk could be Super Sonic, Zoom, Microscopic, or even Advanced Knowledge.