Black Mercy Starter

The amount of disappearances around Ivy's garden escalated, the reports of others vanishing for miles around grew into the dozens. What Bruce found to his surprise was the survival of all of the gothamites, unique plants latched on to them keeping the poor souls oblivious to reality. 

In other words Ivy's creation, 'The Black Mercy' trapped people in their fantasies, giving them everything they ever wanted in their ideal life without loss, pain or anything. Bruce knew if he left the people there they would leave behind the countless things and people they actually had.. But as soon as Bruce tried to free one of them Ivy caught him..

When you reached him he already succumbed to it, it spread across his body as Ivy explained what he saw.." Bruce sees himself as innocent, no blood on his hands.. He gets to keep every friendship every bond he made after their his parents deaths.. Everyone he couldn't save is right there, a party... Your actually next to him, holding his hand. The light he always saw in you so prominent. He's peaceful, only there has he actually moved on from his parents being killed. Only there he has no darkness,  it would be more merciful to leave him there... Forever, or are you ready to cruelly yank him back in to the poisonous reality?