☼ Drunk

"Yeah, we found him." Diego said over the phone, "Heading to my place, I'm sending you the address."

"You know what's funny? Aah I'm going through puberty!" Y/n could hear the scoff and sass from her phone, "Huh. Twice. And I... I drank that whole bottle, didn't I?"

"He's drunk too? I pray for you." Y/n rolled her eyes as she grabbed her bag, 

"That's what you do when the world you love goes bye-bye. Poof, it's gone." Diego didn't even end the call, he was already pissed enough since he can't even get the drunk 13-year-old to focus, "You know, Delores always said she hated when I drink. She said it made me surly---"

"Hey!" Diego yelled,

"Diego, calm yourself, I'm on my way and you can yell at him all you want later, he clearly won't be telling you much."

"Obviously. I'm still gonna try though." Y/n hanged up the phone, sighed, and walked out her door.

Y/n arrived at Diego's place just after the siblings made it. Diego left, he had enough of Five's nonsense plus he had gotten a message from Detective Patch, Luther went with him to make sure he won't do anything stupid. That left a sleepy Five and Y/n. "What am I going to do with you?" She sighed, sad that this has been a daily thing for the couple. She stood up and went to the coffee maker, and once she made a cup, she just sat next to Five and continued to read a book.

A few hours later, Five started mumbling words that Y/n couldn't really understand, so she chose to ignore it until she heard her name, "Where am I? Y/n?"

"Diego's place, Five."

"Who are you? Your voice sounds familiar. I'm drunk, Y/n's going to kill me..." Five couldn't open his eyes out of exhaustion so he just covered his face with his hands,

"I'm-- Why would she kill you?" Y/n thought of telling him that she was... well, Y/n, but she thought it could be interesting if she didn't,

"Because I'm drunk and I told her that I'd stop drinking."

"I mean, you are in your 13-year-old body, maybe you should stop drinking."

"You sound just like her; she always scolds me, like every time I almost hurt myself or try to do something to help her." Y/n sighed for the tenth time today but she understood what Five was saying,

"Well, maybe because she just worries about you, a lot. She just cares about your well being and doesn't want to see you get hurt."

"Maybe. I can't help it though. I'm doing this for her and my family."

"She probably knows that. But it doesn't stop her from worrying."

"Okay, I'll be more careful for her. I don't want her to worry, I love her too much for that." Y/n couldn't help but smile, 

"She'll appreciate that. Now, you need more rest. Go ahead, you're safe here." And Five fell asleep again, he'll be sober the next time he wakes up, Y/n thought as she placed a kiss on his forehead, "you are something else, Five Hargreeves."