CHAPTER 2

First day of work was good for Abigail. She liked it. The only thing she didn't like was Dr. Mark Sloan.

She returned home tired. After taking a shower she went to bed.

The next day was busy. Abigail was having back to back surgeries.

She looked up at the board. Mark came and stood beside her.

"Good morning Dr. Prescott", said Mark.

"Good morning Dr. Sloan", replies Abigail.

"It seems you are with me today"

"Excuse me?", Abigail said.

"I am your boss for this week", said Mark as he pointed at the board.

She didn't like that.

After completing her surgeries Abigail headed up for drinks. There she met Meredith and her friends.

"Meredith", said Abigail, "can I join?"

"Uhh", Meredith paused. She doesn't want her to join but couldn't say no also.

Watching her hesitating Abigail said, "If you don't want me to then say it"

"No no its ok. You can join us", Meredith said hurriedly.

"So how are you enjoying here?", asked Izzie.

"Well its pretty good. I've always heard about this hospital so much from my dad"

Derek and Marks enters in the bar. Derek comes and kisses Meredith. He didn't saw Abigail.

"Oh, Abigail", said Derek.

"Derek", said Abigail.

There was an awkward situation. Abigail was looking towards Meredith and Derek. She couldn't control her laughter.

"It's okay guys. I've heard about you guys on the first day only"

Mark and Derek joins them. Mark sits beside Abigail.

"So Abigail, what have you heard about me?", asked Mark.

"I've heard pretty good things about you Mark", said Abigail leaning forward in a seductive voice.

Everyone else was looking at them.

Abigail continued in her seductive voice. "I've heard that you are one of the most hot, sexy and handsome doctor who deals with plastics and women very nicely, McSteamy"

Mark smirked. Everybody else were still looking at their drama.

"Anything more?", asked Mark.

"Yes", Abigail said and leaned so forward that their lips are inches away. "They said you are a whore and I should be away from you because you will never leave a chance to flirt or fuck"

The table rolled with laughter.

Mark gave a look at Abigail. She was laughing with others.

He understood this was her revenge.

Next day when Abigail was supposed to scrub in Mark came.

"Abigail, run these test and I need the CT and the charts of this patient", Mark said.

"Ask the interns. I am scrubbing in surgery", she said.

"There's no surgery. Today you will run all the tests and bring me all the reports"

Abigail knew he's torturing her because of yesterday night.

"Dr. Sloan you can't do this. Whatever happened yesterday night it was personal. This is professional"

"Is it?", said Mark in an innocent voice.

"I am not going to do that", Abigail replied in a stern voice.

"Don't talk over with your attendent"

Abigail couldn't say anything more.

For the rest of the day Abigail did nothing except for running from labs to Mark to give reports.

"Hey how was your day", asked Meredith to Abigail. They were all leaving for home.

"Mark took revenge on me but not letting me into any of the surgeries. All I did was just run tests, CT and lab reports"

"You are already in a fight with him", said Christina.

He picked up the fight with very wrong person, thought Abigail.

Your votes and comments are appreciated