04

I lived. Alright
Where'd I leave off?
I got sword so it's a bit of a mess with variations but same plot.
Anyways!
--
Real quick:
What Pokémon are you interested in encountering and trying to catch?
--

Without hesitation, you entered the place you called home. It felt strange knowing that you'd soon start your journey and not return for who knows how long.

Upon entering, you released Scorbunny to introduce him to your mom. She seemed happy to see you and that you actually went to see her.

"Well.. now, isn't Scorbunny just a sweetheart!" She giggled and slightly leaned down towards the Pokémon. "And yes, I heard the news from young Leon. I'm glad someone bothered to tell me! Off to Wedgehurst, aren't you?"

She walked towards you and handed you some money. "A bit of pocket money for your journey." She smiled lightly. "Buy yourself a little something at the Pokémon center. Maybe some potions or something! Just remember, Scorbunny will battle to the very end for you... So don't you dare go pushing the poor dear to hard!"

Scorbunny made a 'fah'-like sound and jumped in the air, doing a little fist bump.

"And you, Scorbunny! Look after my little [Y/N]!" She turned back to face the rabbit Pokémon.

"I'm not that little, mum!" You called out on what she said. You just got your Pokémon the day before, you couldn't be that little.

She shook her head slightly and smiled, putting her hands on her waist. "Come home to rest anytime that you need, alright? After all.. East or West, home is best." She hugged you gently before moving away.

You waved slightly before leaving the house and running down to the route. You slowed down to a stop when you saw Hop.

"Here we go!" He smiled brightly, crossing his arms behind his back. "This is quite the big step, you know! My first step toward becoming the next Champion! Guess I'll probably train up Grookey a bit by having it battle against Pokémon in the tall grass."

He turned and pointed towards the old-looking purple building not too far away. "You should get yourself to the building with the purple roof and the great red and white ball mark on the front. That's the Pokémon Research Lab!" He waved towards you before running into the tall grass and disappearing.

You looked forward, seeing a few Wooloo blocking your path. You sighed softly, "guess we'll have to go the other way." You gently pressed your hand against your forehead. You shook your head and stalked through the tall grass, avoiding two small blue bird Pokémon. You stopped, seeing a red pokeball on the ground.

You picked it up, and it opened; revealing a potion inside. You placed the potion in the bag, not noticing the pokeball disappear. You shook your head, continuing into the next patch of tall grass.

Within seconds, a small blue bird with glowing red eyes flew infront of you. It landed in a small patch of open grass. You released your Scorbunny and quickly observed the Rookidee, trying to see what you could learn about it. She was level three.

What do you wish to do?
Catch or kill?

--

Which Pokémon are you interested in catching for your team?