00

I don't know what to write I don't know what to write I don't know what to write I don't know what to write

——

A breathe of cold air pressed against their skin. Silence filled the air before a voice spoke that sounded much like their own.

"Am I really ready for this? What do you guys think?" They turned to the team of six that was out at the time. One cooed with a look of determination. A look that explained so much without even speaking the same language.

"Guess I'll take that as a yes. Let's go stop by moms first. It won't be too far from here."

One of their team members made a huff of annoyance. "I know.. I know. I'm stalling. I just, don't feel ready to attempt becoming champion just yet."

They returned five of the pokemon, leaving their remaining starter. They ran off towards the route that lead to her home town. The starter Pokémon followed after her quickly.

A strange fog began to cover through the route. It was too late for them to take notice of what was happening. They stopped walking all-together when it became too hard to see.

They turned when their Pokémon called out, but to no avail. They couldn't find the source, and the sound stopped out of nowhere.

They turned quickly to the source. Before they knew what happened, everything went...

dark.

——