Eins

There was few people in the region that was actually turning ten this year. Hell, you were probably alone. You were the first to the lab, and most likely the last.

You chose your starter without any issues at all. You never had your first battle with a rival like everyone else.

You were alone. But you had your starter. You caught countless Pokémon that you saw. You wanted to help fill your own Pokedex. You chose which Pokémon you wanted carefully.

You trained them constantly. You had no rival to compare yourself to. Yet, you managed. You beat the first gym with ease. You studied type advantages before going against him.

You were rewarded the badge and felt so proud of it.

When you next went to the Pokécenter once more before continuing.

You decided to try calling your mother. Instead, you accidentally called someone else. Someone who was also recently starting.

You both laughed it off and agreed to become friends. His golden eyes struck out to you so much. They were beautiful and full of so much light.

He promised that when he became champion of his region, he would come and be your rival in your region, only if you trained to be as strong as you could. He suggested that you should also become champion so you could battle as equals.

You both agreed to keep in contact and left to go and reach the next gym.

I panicked and didn't know what to call these chapters
Thank Lord Helix for German