Marwynn: "Southern Heights. That's where they went to." He tells her, taking the risk.

Amber: "Thank you, Marwynn. But, what is there that they chose to go that way? Sure, there is the Bronzetail Legion and the Stallion Legion, but I doubt that they will help." She asks. Marwynn just shrugs, not wanting to reveal more.

Marwynn: "That's up to you to find out. I'm not telling you everything."

Amber: "Very well. Until then, Quaritch Marwynn."

With a salute from both of them, Amber leaves with her newfound information. She now has the chance to reunite with (Argen) and coordinate their efforts, and other things that she missed with him. She leaves with more determination than ever.

After Amber left, Marwynn goes back down the castle and into the courtyard where certain sympathisers are waiting for him. He finds one woman with a blonde hair equipped with a Conqueror's outfit leaning against one of the pillars.

Marwynn: "Your daughter has left. She's heading after Lorderius to the Southern Heights." He tells her, who is apparently Amber's mother, Alette Peltaris.

Alette: "Good. I hope she finds her answers there." The Conqueror replies. She gets off the pillar and makes her way to the exit.

Marwynn: "Why didn't you just show yourself to her? She could've been happy seeing you alive and well after, what, a decade since the fall of the Darkrose. Why hide?" He questions Alette.

Alette: "There will be a time when I have to show myself again, but it is not this time. I want to see how much has she changed and improved." She answers.

Marwynn: "... Well, how was your observation of her?" He asks.

Alette turns around to leave, but not before answering.

Alette: "Words cannot describe how proud I am of my daughter."

- Hattori Clan, the Myre, days after General Tozen's defeat... -

A Shinobi with black and red markings signifying his affiliation to the Hattori Clan walks towards the castle where the Hattori family and their retainers are staying in. He brings with him ill news about the defeat of the Imperial Army in the capital. Once the guards have let him in, he went straight to the room where the leaders are in.

He opens the sliding doors to the room, bowing his head before entering. Once inside, he knelt before informing the leaders of the news.

Hattori Shinobi: "Tonno, General Tozen and the Imperial Army were defeated. Koto has fallen to the Vikings, and they are now sacking the nearby villages." The Shinobi informs the daimyō, Hattori Hanzo who seems to have recovered.

Hanzo: "I see. It seems that the Vikings are more powerful than we thought. I trust that General Tozen was evacuated?" The daimyō asks the Shinobi.

Hattori Shinobi: "Hai. Our agents present in Koto at the time of the loss evacuated the General to the remote location that you have designated. He is being treated of his wounds as we speak." The Shinobi replies, revealing that the general is alive despite the unlikeliness. "My guess is that the general will be back to full health in a year."

Hanzo: "Very well. Has the entirety of Koto fallen yet?"

Hattori Shinobi: "The remainder of the Imperial Army as well as the Fujiwara Clan are holding the Vikings away from the rest of the capital. They seem to be able to fight off the invaders since the leaders of the Vikings have shifted their eyes on the outlying settlements."

Why do we Fight? - Volume II - For Honorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें