Chapter 15

Thank you for all the support🥰 as you guys asked I will continue this fanfic til I run out of ideas. Which means this fanfic will be really long🥳
Chase's POV:
Charli ran back inside and slammed and locked our room door. "I'm gonna go check on her." I said before running up the stairs. "Charli?" I said knocking on the door. No answer. I knocked again. Still no answer. "When your ready to talk, I'll be downstairs." I said sadly before walking away. "Is she ok?" Avani asked me when I came into the room. "I knocked on the door and got no answer, so I'd say she's not ok." I said sitting down on the couch. "She probably hates me." Avani said letting a tear roll down her cheek. "She probably hates me too." Addison said with tears forming in her eyes. Bryce and Anthony hugged them both. "I think she hates me the most, I ruined our friendship." I said with my head in my hands. "I knew she didn't like me back." I said feeling stupid. "She does like you back, she told us." Avani said wiping her eyes. "Really?" I asked feeling hopeful. "Yeah, just give her time, she'll come around." Addison said giving a weak smile.
Charli's POV:
"Charli?" Chase said knocking on the door. I really didn't feel like talking to him, or anyone for that matter. He kept knocking but I didn't answer. "When your ready to talk, I'll be downstairs."Chase said walking away. That made me cry even more. "Charli? It's Avani and Addison, can we come in?" I heard a voice say. I walked up to the door and unlocked it. They both looked at me with sad eyes. I had mascara running down my face. They both engulfed me in a hug. "Were so sorry, Chase asked us not to tell you." Addison said letting go of me. "Yeah, we would've told you but we couldn't." Avani said. "Do you guys wanna have a girls night?" I asked changing the subject. They both nodded, I opened the door wider for them to come in. "What do you wanna watch?" I said shutting the door. We all looked at each other. "The Titanic!" we all said then erupted into fits of giggles. I turned on the movie and we all cuddled in my bed. "I'll text Anthony to bring us some snacks." Avani said pulling out her phone. A few minutes later Anthony came in with loads of snacks. "Thank you." Avani said kissing him. "What're you guys watching?" Anthony asked looking at the tv. "The Titanic." I said. "Alright have fun." Anthony said leaving. I turned off the lights and we started the movie. Halfway through the movie Chase texted me.
Chase🖤- I'm sorry😕
Read 6:37 p.m
I didn't answer the text because I've had enough drama for one night. "Who texted you?" Addison asked. "Chase, I don't want anymore drama so I left him on read." I said. "You have to talk to him at some point." Addison said playing the movie.
I was actually really sad writing this, find out what happens next by reading🥰