Chapter 14

I have a question for y'all, do you think I should keep this story going til I run out of ideas (100+ parts) or stop at like thirty and make a new Charli and Chase story? Comment your answer!🥰 btw lily is a random character😂
Chase's POV:
Charli, Avani, Addison and James all went out shopping. Kouvr, Daisy, Alex and Thomas went on a double date. Nick, Bryce and Dixie also went for some food. Paper and Calvin were at some party. So it was just me, Anthony and Ryland left in the house. We were all chilling on our phones. "So Chase likes Charli, and I'm dating Avani. Ryland, who do you like?" Anthony said putting down his phone. "Well I kind of like this girl named Lily." Ryland said blushing slightly. "Wait, Lily Kingsley?" I asked kind of shocked. He nodded his head blushing a bit more. "Dude, why didn't you tell me?" I asked him confused. "Cause I was scared you'd make fun of me." Ryland said scratching his neck. "Like how you make fun of me for liking Charli? Oh yeah I definitely would." I said laughing. The two guys were staring at me both shocked. I didn't realise what they were shocked about until I turned around.
Charli's POV:
"Shit, guys I forgot my purse. I'll be back in a minute." I said running back into the house. "Cause I was scared you'd make fun of me." I heard Ryland say. I decided to listen in on their conversation for a bit. "Like how you make fun of me for liking Charli? Oh yeah I definitely would." Chase said laughing. My mouth dropped open. I walked out from where I was listening from and Anthony and Ryland looked at me. Then Chase turned around. "Shit. C-c-Charli h-h-how m-much o-of t-t-that d-d-did y-y-you h-hear?" Chase asked blushing and stuttering. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. "Cause you definitely don't like me back, I didn't want to ruin our friendship." Chase said standing up. "You don't know that." I said before walking back outside. "What took you so long?" Avani asked me. "How many of you knew?" I asked still shocked. "Knew what?" Addison asked me. "That Chase likes me?" I asked still shocked. Addison and Avani both put up their hands. "So you both knew and didn't bother to tell me? Wow thanks guys." I said turning around and walking back inside. I walked straight into me and Chase's room, slammed and locked the door. Then I went on our bed and cried. I didn't leave the room for hours.
Bet you weren't expecting that. Find out what happens next💋 sorry for the short chapter. muhahahahaha cliff hanger😈 as always vote, comment follow for me to keep it going.