Chapter 13

Ayeeee! What's up? You know I'm so close to killing my sister. She had the audacity to tickle me. Like bitch who tf do you think you are? I'm coming for you Addison😈 (my sister, unfortunately)
Dixie's POV:
After I attacked Charli, Nick brought me out for dinner. It was our first official date. "I don't know what happened, it's like I just lost my mind." I said taking a sip of my drink. "You went pretty crazy in there, you might wanna apologise to Charli when we get back." Nick said taking my hand and staring into my eyes. "Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?" Nick said and I giggled.
Charli's POV:
"Hey Charli, I'm sorry for attacking you. I don't know what came over me." Dixie said with tears in her eyes. "Dix, it's fine. I know you didn't mean it." I said hugging her. "Thank you." Dixie said hugging me back. Then Chase came in. "Hey Charli, wanna go live on TikTok?" he asked me. "Yeah, let's go." I said grabbing his hand. "What's up guys, its ya boi Chase. And my bestie, Charli." when Chase said bestie I felt a piece of my heart break. "Heyyyyy." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. There was tons of comments asking if we were dating. "Guys were not dating." I said wishing it wasn't true.
Chase's POV:
"Guys were not dating." Charli and i felt a wave of sadness flow over me. I wish we were dating.
Charli's POV:
"Are Daisy and Thomas dating?" Chase said reading the comments. "Yeah they are dating." I said. "Hello my dears." Nick said walking in with Dixie. "Speaking of couples, Nick and Dixie are officially dating." I said as they walked in. "Yes indeed." Dixie said sitting on Nick's lap. "Hello children." Thomas said walking in. "Thomas can we get Dunkin in the morning?" I asked with puppy dog eyes. "Sure thing my dear." Thomas said taking taking his phone out. The next morning me, Chase, Thomas and Nick went to Dunkin. Thomas was making a vlog for TikTok. "I always get shotgun." I said because me and Chase we're fighting over the front seat. Chase was laying across my lap. "Did you just say your my best friend?" Thomas asked me. "We are best friends Thomas." I said giving him the look. "Yeah we are, but I'm also best friends with Chase so you both get front seat." Thomas said. "Fuck Nick right?" Nick said from the backseat and we all started laughing. When we got back to the house James Charles was there. "Hey Charli!" James said hugging me. "Hey James!" I said hugging him back. "Me, Addison and James are going shopping. Wanna come?" Avani asked me coming down the stairs. "Of course, just let me get ready. I'll be back in two minutes." I said dashing up the stairs.
I wrote this in six flags cause I'm third wheeling with my sister and her boyfriend😫 Single check! I hope you enjoyed this part. As always vote, comment and follow to keep it going💋