Chapter 6

I love how much support I'm getting on this story. Follow, vote or comment if you want me to keep this going☺️
Dixie's POV:
I was chilling on my phone when I got a call from Charli. I immediately pressed the answer button. "Hey baby sis." I said smiling. "Hey.." she said obviously upset about something. "What's wrong?" I asked concerned. "Avani and Addison got in a fight and I couldn't to take it anymore so I started screaming and-," she started tearing up. "Then I just went to sleep." she said letting a tear roll down her cheek. "Awww, are you ok?" I asked her "I'm fine how is mo-," she started but I cut her off. "Sorry Charli, I got to go." I felt bad by saying that I just didn't want to talk to her about our mom. "Ok bye, see you in a week." she said sadly. "Bye." I said putting on a fake smile. Then I ended the call. I started crying, I don't even know why I was crying it just felt good. I decided to get some rest as I had a really long day.
Charli's POV:
I woke up because the sun was shining through a crack in the curtains. I looked at Chase and he looked so cute. I watched him sleep for a few minutes then checked my phone. It said it was 11:30 a.m. I figured I should probably wake Chase up but this time I wasn't going to do it quietly. I carefully slithered out of his arms and over to the corner of our room. I ran towards the bed and jumped on him. "Ah good morning! Today is a wonderful day!" I screamed into his ear. "What the fuck Charli!"  he groaned. "Come on get up!" I said grabbing his hand trying to pull him out of the bed. "Nooo, let me sleeeep." he said turning over onto the other side. "If you get up I'll make you my famous pancakes for breakfast." I said knowing he would get up. He shot up out of our bed and ran downstairs. I giggled then ran after him.
Chase's POV:
Charli said she was going to make her famous pancakes for breakfast. I love those pancakes almost as much as I love her. Oh my god. I love her. I watched her making the pancakes just staring at her beauty. Everybody else came into the kitchen and all started laughing. Charli turned around to see me blushing and trying to hide it and everyone laughing at me. "What happened?" she asked. "N-n-nothing." I said stuttering.
Charli's POV:
I turned around to see Chase blushing and trying to hide it and everyone else laughing. "What happened?" I asked really confused. "N-n-nothing." Chase said stuttering. I laughed and shook my head then went back to making the pancakes. "Chase may we speak to you?" Nick asked Chase. "Yeah sure." Chase said getting up. "We'll be back in a sec Charli." Addison said to us. I nodded my head.
Addison's POV:
We brought Chase into another room to talk. "So we have a question to ask you." I began. "Do you have a crush on Charli?" Daisy finished. Chase blushed and looked down trying to hide it. "Omg you do!" Avani yelled not loud enough for Charli to hear though. The boys looked around trying to pretend they didn't know. "So you told them dipshits and not us?" I said. "If I told you guys you'd tell Charli." he said. I put my hand on my heart pretending to be hurt. "I'm shocked that you think so little of us." We all laughed then Charli yelled pancakes were ready. We all ran to the kitchen to eat. Chase sat next to Charli. When Charli wasn't looking we all smirked at him and he just gave us the middle finger. After breakfast we all told each other our plans. Thomas was going out with his family, me and Bryce were meeting each other's parents for the first time, Mads and Jaden were still on a trip. Connor, Alex, Kouvr, Ryland, Calvin, Wyatt and Patrick were all gone to Tanner's house. So it was just Daisy, Chase, Avani, Nick and Charli in the house.
Little cliffhanger there😈 Part six has arrived👏 Find out what happens in the next part😫