Best friends ~ Namjoon

Start from the beginning

"OMG!! Tae you almost gave me a heart attack." You say.

"sorry Noona," He says giggling while giving you back hug.

Everyone was laughing on what happened except one of them. You turn and see that Namjoon was the one not laughing and was just staring at you. You quickly turn the other way and make your way to where Yoongi was sitting and sit beside him. He turns towards you.

"You alright?" He asks you in concern since he knew you liked Namjoon(you and Yoongi were always close like brother and sister)
"Yoongi could I talk to you for a second? " you ask while not answering the question.

"Ya sure" He says while getting up and going to the kitchen you follow him nobody notices you both go since they were all were focused on playing something.

"Why haven't you still told Namjoon that you like him Y/N it's so obvious that you like him"

"He doesn't like me in that way Yoongs."

"You know that is not true he likes you back, " A voice from behind you guys say.

"holy shit" you and Yoongi call out while turning around to see it was Tae.

"Taehyung!! you need to stop doing that," you say while Yoongi slaps his back head.

"OW!! sorry," he says while rubbing his head pouting.

"And what do you mean by he likes me back and can't you see he's with Jihyuni?" You ask him.

"Um... Just follow me," He says leading us out of the kitchen when we entered the living room you saw that no one was there you turned towards Yoongi in confusion while he just shrugs back in response.
Tae walks to the backyard door and stops there.

"Now what?" You ask.

"Now you and only you should go to backyard cause you've got a surprise waiting for you," Tae says grinning at you.

"wait what??"

"just go," He says while giving you a little push through the door. He locks the door as I go outside the backyard. You were about to turn around to shout at him when you saw a trail of rose petals leading somewhere you follow the path and at the end of the rose petals trails you see Namjoon standing there smiling brightly at you showing his dimples that you absolutely adore.
You were surprised and confused.

"What's happening?" You ask puzzled.
"Well N/N please hear the whole speech then react okay?" He says now nervously chuckling at you while coming nearer to where you stood and.

"Okay..." You say while crossing your arms.

He takes a deep breath and starts" N/N just so you know this wasn't my idea. I wanted to ask you properly but "someone" wanted to go ahead have a little fun and wanted to prank you." " Me liking Jihyun and asking her out is not real at all I have always liked you scratch that I have always loved you"

"Wait wha-" You were about to interrupt him when he places his finger on your lips shutting you up.

"Shhhh... I told you not to interrupt me Anyway as I was telling I have always loved you." "Your smile that light up any room every time you walk in, the freckles on your cheek, your beautiful E/C eyes, your sweet and caring personality and let's not forget your savageness that you have got from spending a lot of time with Yoongi there's a lot of things I love about you I can go on and on about how much I love you, your one of the best thing that ever happened to me thank you for being my best friend and taking care of me but now I want you to be more than that I want you to be my girlfriend. I want to cuddle you, kiss you, go on dates with you, tell you every day how much you mean to me, saying I love you's, being relationship goal, wearing the cute couple clothes that you always wanted to do and I want to treat you better than all your ex who were all a douche, protect you from any harm and I want to be your the shoulder you can cry on, I want to be the one who makes you happy, I want to do all these things with you and many more so will you accept me and be my girl?" He asks you cutely giving you his biggest smile but you could see he was nervous that you would say no.

"Wait....this is actually happening.....Namjoon before I answer I just wanted to say I have always liked you from along time I only dated other boys to see if I can get over my crush that I have on you." " I always thought you think of me as your best friend only so I never confessed to you because I thought I'll lose you and our friendship so I never said anything. You know how happy I am right now. I am so so glad that you like me back and YES I would love to be your girl. I would love to do everything you said just now, omg I want to continue saying more things but I will start crying so I'll save that for later," You say giving him a smile while tearing up a little.

"Wait HOLY Shi- you ..... I ......omg you like me back this is actually happening you don't know how long I was waiting for this moment this is just so amazing," He says while smiling happily at you and takes you by surprise by giving you a tight hug.

"I'm so happy right now," He says.

pulling away a little from the hug you both froze when you saw the distance between you guys. You both stared into each other eyes and you almost got lost in his eyes. He bends his head a little so you were face to face since he was tall. You couldn't stop yourself anymore so you went right ahead and crashed your lips on his. This time he was the one who was surprised because you made the move quickly but he slowly put his hands behind your back while pulling you closer kissing you back while you put your arms around his neck. You both had to pull back just to take a breath. You both stood there smiling at each other you were about to kiss again when you remembered something so you pulled back.

"You know how much you made me cry yesterday by telling you liked someone else." You say while glaring him.

"I'm so so sorry Y/N that I made you cry I would never like to see you upset especially if it's because of me," He says while pulling you for another warm hug.

"Hey wait... didn't you tell me this was prank made by "someone" right?" "can you please tell me who it is Joonie?" You ask him sweetly.
while thinking of all the ways to you can kill the person for this prank that made you cry so much. Your now boyfriend lets out a nervous breath while glancing behind you and calling out to someone.

"I'm sorry." and quickly turns towards you "it's Yoongi he wanted to prank you he thought it would be revenge for the previous prank you did on him, "He says quickly.

You turn around and see the whole group was standing there behind you trying to see what was happening here the whole time.

"You," you say while spotting Yoongi who was standing there nervously smiling at you. Everyone moved out the way and made Yoongi stand-alone since they knew not to mess with you when you're angry.
" Cmon' N/N it was just a prank see now Because of me you both are together," He says nervously laughing while inching backward.

"Bro you are dead meat. It was nice knowing you," Taehyung says to Yoongi while smiling sadly at him.

"1,2......3 run," Yoongi didn't need to be told twice so he ran for his life nobody as seen him run this fast in his life and you too started to run after him.

Namjoon's pov:

"So now that's done .... shall we go and see what happening there," I say to everyone standing there before anyone could answer him we hear a yelp
"Y/N I'M SORRY I WON'T DO THIS EVER AGAIN PLEASE HAVE MERCY" they all hear Yoongi desperate calls as you try to catch him. We hear another yelp and another voice
"You can't run from me Min Yoongi."
"you are so dead Yoongi" they hear your voice.
They all stare at each other than shrug feeling kind of bad for Yoongi.

"Well at least I know my girlfriend can handle her own fights and to never get on her bad side," I say laughing while going to see how Yoongi was and hoped that Y/N showed a little mercy on the poor guy. All of the guys follow him laughing obviously enjoying Yoongi who isn't scared of anything being scared of you which was just something worth watching.

~
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: 
Requests are open.

Follow
Vote
Share

                    ~Soso✌✨