➻ Lucas Kirk

Brazen and Bubbles Kirk

✺✺✺

➻ Full Name: Lucas Jame Kirk
➻ Age: 4
➻ Signature Color: Arctic Blue
➻ Voice: AJ Kane as Young Hiccup from How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World.

Personality: This future CEO of the Kirk Family's company. He got his mannerisms and politeness from his father and his charms and cuteness from his mother but the trait he didn't get from any of them is his shyness. Lucas is a shy child who never speaks when strangers or plenty of people are around. He clings onto his parents when he's feeling shy and refuses to leave their side. That clinginess was certainly from Bubbles since she's the same when it comes to Brazen. Despite being the shy and quiet one, he's already gained quite a lot of fans since he is his mother's number one model. Yes, he's the one who models Bubbles' clothes for boys and seeing him pose for the camera is super adorable. Lucas is also quite bright and diligent. He is a fast learner and often gets higher grades than his classmates. When he's not being shy, he likes volunteering to help his teacher with cleaning their classroom.

Appearance: Lucas has messy blonde hair, almond shaped purple eyes and cream colored skin. He got his cute nose from Brazen. He's a small child with a healthy skinny body.

➻ Pictures: