𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎

Payton POV:
i heard a knock on the door "i'll get it" i heard y/n say in the distance as i had already made my way to the door. "i got it" i opened the door to see hayley standing right in front of me. "hey, are you here to se-" i was cut off by her lips against mine. i quickly pushed her away feeling an empty feeling in my stomach, like a hole had appeared. she looked at me disappointingly and walked into the house. she went up to y/n and hugged her.

i walked back into the dining room and sat down. i felt guilty, like i did the worst thing to y/n even though it wasn't my fault and i didn't have control over it. "pay?" i looked up to see everyone staring at me. "sorry" i mumbled, deep in thought. y/n tilted her head at me, almost to say 'what's wrong' she shrugged it off and talked to hayley.
Y/n POV:
after a while, we decided to go to walmart. we got in the car (me and payton in the front and hayley in the back) we walked in and ran to the trolleys. i hopped in the trolley and looked at payton. he ran over and started pushing me around.

 he ran over and started pushing me around

went to walmart today... @-payton
comments:
@-hayleyxx
ummmm.. photo credit?😡😂
@-y/nxx replying to hayleyxx
sorry
PHOTO CREDIT TO HAYLEY
@-fan
goalss 🥺
(end of comments)
there was something going on between hayley and pay. i shrugged it away and just decided to have fun...
(a/n- i know i say this a lot but like are these too short?)

(a/n i just made another story called 'its you' it's a jaden hossler fan fic so you can read if you want to i guess)