𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Payton POV:
i woke up with y/n in my arms. i started playing with her hair, thinking that this was the last time this week i would see her. we will still get to see each other every Sunday but i'm worried she'll find someone else. i don't want to lose her. she slowly started to wake up "god i wish i could hold you forever" she smiled at my comment and rubbed her eyes. she rolled over to face me. her eyes still adjusting to the light. i pulled her into me and tucked the hair that was covering her face behind her ear. i leaned in and kissed her gently. this is what i'm going to miss the most. seeing her everyday and being able to kiss her and show her off to everybody. we pulled away slowly and she frowned "i'm going to miss you pay" she pouted and cuddled me. i want her here with me forever. i looked over to see noen and chase still asleep. "let's go out" i said "where?" "you'll see" i gave her my hoodie and we went out the door. we walked into starbucks and got a coffee each.

@-y/nxx:gonna miss my bb❤️ @-paytoncomments:@-payton gonna miss my angel too@-noeni ship@-fanso cute we walked out and payton wanted to post (pretend it's them)

comments:
@-payton
gonna miss my angel too
@-noen
i ship
@-fan
so cute
we walked out and payton wanted to post (pretend it's them)

@-y/nxx:gonna miss my bb❤️ @-paytoncomments:@-payton gonna miss my angel too@-noeni ship@-fanso cute we walked out and payton wanted to post (pretend it's them)

@-payton:i already miss you 👼🏻 @-y/nxx
*comments are disabled*
we walked back to the room and packed our bag.
Y/n POV:
"oh wait pay, here's your hoodie" i looked over at him, starting to take it off. "no keep it, it looks better on you" he said smiling. our flight was leaving at 12 but we all planned to meet in the lobby to say our goodbyes. i walked up to noen and hugged him "i'm gonna miss you" "me too kiddo" i laughed at him and went over to where jaden was. i hugged him goodbye and everyone else. me and payton we're catching the same flight back home so we left to go to the airport. "i miss everyone already" i laid my head on his shoulder and fell asleep...

(a/n i just made another story called 'its you' it's a jaden hossler fan fic so you can read if you want to i guess)