𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

(A/n i just wanted to thank you guys so much for 1k reads like wow ❤️)

i felt lonely without pay. i decided to go out and do something. i texted my best friend hayley.
y/n:
hey hayley wanna hang out?
hayley:
where have you been? you haven't texted me😡 and meet me at the park at 12
(end of messages)
i got dressed into some jeans and a a white top.

y/n:hey hayley wanna hang out?                                             hayley:where have you been? you haven't texted me😡 and meet me at the park at 12(end of messages)i got dressed into some jeans and a a white top

i got ready and walked to the park. i saw hayley and ran to her. "hii" i said still hugging her. she slapped me playfully "hey that kinda hurt" i pouted "what happened?" i told her about me going on the lights out tour and all about payton "is he cute?" i stared at her and slapped her as a joke. "sorry sorry" she mumbled. payton texted me
pay💞🥵
hey wyd?
y/n
hanging out with hayley, i miss u >:(
pay💞🥵
aawwww bb i miss u too :(
(end of messages)
i smiled at my phone "who's that? i guess it's payton what's he saying" hayley said, sounding wayyyy to excited "woahh calm down" she snatched my phone off of me "heyyyy" her face turned into a grin "you guys are an official otp" i smiled and we sat around and talked.

after a while i decided to go home. i facetimed pay. "hey" "hiiii" we talked for a long time "i'll see you on sunday ily" pay said as he ended the call. i laid down falling asleep shortly after.

Payton POV:
i woke up to my mom yelling up the stairs "payton can you come down and have breakfast sweetie?" i agreed and came downstairs "what's wrong?" i didn't even realise i looked upset "i miss y/n" we talked and i went back to my room but i was interrupted shortly after by my mom. "honey let's go on a bit of a drive" she was smiling. before i knew it i was fast asleep not knowing where we were going.

i got woken up by my mom shaking me. i looked up and saw y/n's house i hugged my mum and ran up to the door. i knocked and y/n answered. within seconds, she was hugging me "you have to stop surprising me like this, actually don't stop it because i love it" we both laughed and walked inside. "can i meet hayley?" y/n looked at me strangely. "ummm sure ok"

(a/n i just made another story called 'its you' it's a jaden hossler fan fic so you can read if you want to i guess)