Error slides to the left and leans one the couch in the break room. Ink falls off the stool and lands on the floor. "Ow. . ." Error puts his mug in the sink, washing it. "Tell me Ink, why do you do what you do?" Ink sits up, looking at Error. "What do you mean?" Error sighs, rinsing off the black mug. "Why do you seduce me and give me pet nick names?"

Ink stands back up. "Well, I do it so The Author is happy I guess?" Ink says, questioning his own logic. "Do you really love me, or are you doing yourself into loving me for our author?" Error asks, drying off the cup. "Uhh, were on earth did this come from?" Error shakes his head. Changing the subject I see. "Answer the question Ink." He puts the mug away, next to other mugs for other people.

"I guess. . . It's more or less of me forcing myself. . . ?" Ink winced as the words came out. "Exactly, so why would you put yourself through misery for the Author?" Error walked over to a round table. "Because I clearly care about them." Ink frowns. "Were is this even coming from? What does this have yo do with anything about the Author?" Ink asks. Making his way over the the table.

"Because, I decided to. You should know better Ink, after all these years." Error tsked, sitting down. "Error, get to the point." Ink growled, sitting down also. "My point is. . . I ship you with The Author." Ink blushes. "Why them? Out of everyone in his damned studio, why them?" Error chuckled. "Well, you spend a lot of time with them. You also share differences, maybe some couldn't handle it. But you guys can."

"Think about it Ink. You force yourself on me to make the Author happy, not you. Not me. The Author. Doesn't that seem a little cute?" Ink stares at the table. "Go talk to them." He whispers, his head jotting at the person entering the room and cleaning up things. I'm suddenly stands up, his chair scrapping against the floor and falling backwards.

The Author jumps and looks over. "Error, I have something to say." Error stares at him with a 'are you serious' face. "And what is that Ink?" Ink put a hand on his chest. "For so can't not love you anymore!" Dream and Nightmare walk in, watching the scene unfold with the confused Author. "Why is that Ink?" Error narrows his eyes at him.

"I have found love for another being, and it is not you!" Ink says dramatically. "Obviously." Dream snickers. "And who is this being you love more then I?" Error states, standing up, his chair following Ink's chair actions. "I. . . Don't know actually but I know that the burning passion within me does not spark when you are around. Only one other being in this place has that spark."

Error rolls his eyes and Ink turns towards the three others. "Please! Show me your spark and light! Oh mysterious one!" Ink states, dropping his act. Nightmare slowly claps, his brother joining him. The Author also claps, staring dumbfounded at Ink. "Your finally growing up! I'm so proud of you!" They run over to him and hug him. They let go and fix the chair. "That was a great show you put on there bud, I might actually have more inspiration to write at 1:18 in the morning!" They cheer heading out. "Toodles! Make sure to study the script!"

The door shuts. "Ok, what the hell was that?" Night are chuckled and elbowed his brother. "What? I'm sure all of us in the room wants to know, even Mr. Stuffing His Face Full Of Donuts over there." Ink looks over to find Error eating the food. "Well?" He asked Ink. Ink shrugs. "Don't know, don't care. Now the Author knows I don't love you, and word gets spread around quickly so yea."

"You never care in the fist place." Ink shushed him. "Anyways, I'm off to grab my script. Bye!" Before he could leave Nightmare stops him. "Be honest with yourself and the Author." Ink freezes. "What . . . ? How did. . ." He looks back at Error who was wearing a smug grin. "Oh, I forgot to mention. The whole studio is in on my ship." Ink blushes and pushed past Nightmare and Dream, going to his own room to find the script with a little note.