Yibo went forward.

"Dad, I told you that's not good for you."

Mr. Xiao smiled, and took yibo in his embrace.

"At least I got one responsible & sensible son. Welcome back yibo. I missed you my son."

"I missed all of you too."

He looked sternly, at sean.

"sean xiao zhan, when will you grow up? How dare you abduct him like that from airport? Seriously, can I ever have some peace of mind. God knows how your mother and now yibo handles you. Cause I sure as hell freak out by your silliness."

"whatever I do, it will never be good enough for you dad. But at least you have accepted yibo. I am glad for that. Once in this life you didn't disappoint me. "

Sean sassed him equally stern.

"SHUT UP SEAN."

Both yibo and Mr. Xiao said.
Sean flinched.

"Great now they have started scolding together too, and in the same language."

Both stared at him.

"ok, ok, I am sorry alright. Chill. I was just angry. Both of you abandoned me for five years. Oh, wait, no, just one of you. Cause for the other one, my dad it was nothing new. He abandoned me a long time ago. Right dad?"

And he walked off from there. Both yibo and Mr. Xiao sighs.

Mr. Xiao stumbles and yibo holds him quickly.

" Are you all right dad? Should I call a doctor? "

" No, no. It's ok. Just stressed. "

" Don't mind sean. You know he has always been likewise. Besides, now that I am here. You don't need to worry."

"That's what I'm relying on yibo. Come let's talk. Now that every goal has been accomplished. I think both of you should get married. I made both of you heir of xiao group and everything else. But sean will be under you. He is rash, naive, immature, impulsive and relentless yibo. And you need to have full control on him. So, even if he's the CEO, no decision can be made without your consent . Now all that remains is your marriage. I have already decided a date and appointed a wedding planner. I was just waiting for your return and consent....."

"Does sean know about all these. I think it will really hurt sean if you give me such position. He might think he's being controlled."

"well he needs to be controlled. And as long is it's you, he wont mind. One best thing that boy has ever done is choose you as the love of his life. He trusts you. He already is aware of this arrangement and he's more than happy about it. Because according to him that means you could never leave him again."

"ok, did you somehow manipulate him to agree to all these by using me as a bait."

Mr. Xiao pats yibo's shoulder and laughs.

"That's why I love you boy. You are real smart. The smartest and successful CEO could still be manipulated by using one name WANG YIBO. You are his greatest strength and weakest point. And about the marriage part, well I kind of was relying on you to break the news to him. "

Yibo sighed.

" Well, I must say one thing. Like father, like son. No doubt both of you bicker most of the time. But this son of your's, promise you that he would try his level best to meet your expectations. "