24.🐰BUNNY WUXIAN🐰

Night fell. WANG BO JUN watched LAN WANGJI going off inside a huge gate and WEI WUXIAN dozing off amidst the rabbits. Taking his chance, he wandered around a bit. Slowly, he understood, he was on an entirely different world, like in a dream world. Or on a different realm. Where there was a LAN WANGJI, who looked alike him and a heavenly deity WEI WUXIAN, who was a look alike of SEAN. And, it's their life he was witnessing for some reason. He had somehow got teleported to their world, an ancient Chinese world. How? Why? He had no idea.

Here he could see everyone, everything...but neither anyone could see him nor hear or feel him. Also, he neither felt hunger nor the need to sleep. He had no idea what was happening, but since he could not do anything, except watching, following and understanding, he just watched and followed LAN WANGJI and WEI WUXIAN. To know more about them or more about himself and SEAN, he didn't know. All he knew was they were the clue which would unfold many mysteries, and lead him to his destination, from where he could return back. He sighed and kept pursuing both and witnessing their life...

WUXIAN dozed off amongst the rabbits, who stayed all night, cuddling to him and guarding him

WUXIAN dozed off amongst the rabbits, who stayed all night, cuddling to him and guarding him. When he woke up, it was late the next day.
He smiled at the bunnies all around and started playing again. Suddenly, he heard foot steps.

" Aiyo, someone's coming. "

" It's Hanguang Jun. The twin jade of Gusulan sect. He's probably bringing food for us."

Informed one of the bunnies.

"Hanguang Jun?????"

"Hanguang jun, the light bearing lord, courtesy name Lan Wangji, birth name Lan Zhan. He is the most righteous young Master. Very loving, caring and tender. He's the one who gave us shelter here. He protects us and takes care of us. Quick, he's coming. Take your another avatar, your highness. " another one said.

" Hmmnnn. I would like to be taken care of too......by that ice prince. Ok. "

Saying so, WUXIAN transformed into a white bunny with red eyes.