7 us;

Jun
Guys
Wanna visit wonwoo today?

Wonwoo looked at his phone screen to find his group chat giving him notifications, briefly taking a break from eating his breakfast. Nurse Choi had just left the room regularly, after giving him the breakfast and reminding him to tell her if he needed anything. His sister had gone since early in the morning, making him wonder if she got enough sleep or not-but to think more about it, she probably didn't get enough sleep time lately remembering how tight her schedule was. Wonwoo woke up to wave her a good goodbye and the two hugged tightly before Eunmyun finally went off.

Me
...
This is not one spoiled surprise again is it

Jun
Lol no
I'm not soonyoung
Where are you guys

Me
Didnt jihoon say something about a music project with Mr. Min today?
That if i remember correctly lol i kinda lost track of time

Jun
Oh
Yea
Youre right
BUT WHERE IS SOONYOUNG ANSWER ME

Jihoon
Lol im here
But yes im with Mr. Min right now

Jun
So you cant visit wonwoo?

Jihoon
Uh
Probably at 1 ill be free so i guess around that time

Soonyoung
Wait until i finish watching this

Jun
There you are
Ok at 1
Soonyoung and i have a dance class at 5 by the way

Jihoon
Im fine with 1
Is your sister there wonwoo?

Soonyoung
Ok 1 pm

Me
Nope im alone

Soonyoung
Sht
I wet myself

Me
...

Jun
...
Is it...
Whatever

Jihoon removed Soonyoung from the group.

Jihoon
What the actual fck
I gotta go see you at 1

Wonwoo just read Jihoon's last message, didn't bother to reply as he continued his breakfast. It seemed like Jun was doing the same since Wonwoo couldn't hear any further notification from the group. Speaking about the group, if there was an award of who got removed the most, Soonyoung would definitely win, and Jihoon would take the trophy as the notorious kicker. Wonwoo just couldn't with the two of them, whom he considered as the 'Tom and Jerry' of their group: despite their bitter action-well only from Jihoon, they were actually the closest to each other and probably could tell if there was something with the other just from their breathing rhythm.

Just as Wonwoo was about to take his third spoonful of rice, he could feel his phone vibrating numerous times, as if it was a call, vibrating continuously. He put his spoon down to take his phone. Wonwoo didn't expect to see all those notifications were from Soonyoung, the one that had just removed from the group chat, directly texting him.

Soonyoung
WOWNOO
WONOWO
WONOOW
WNOWOO
WONWOO!!!!
Pls my dear friend add me back!!!
HHFKASDKQWUB

Me
Lol got it

Wonwoo added Soonyoung to the group.