I blushed deeply and felt my little man get a boner. Goldie would twirl around showing me her huge bubble butt with her thong string going up it. I really wanted to run up and grab it. I couldn't help to not take my eyes off it; I was entranced by it. Her butt bounced and jiggled as we walked down the hall. Goldie, turned her head to me and she smirked.

"Looks like someone is starting to get really horny." Goldie said.

There was huge, fancy, sofa to the left side of the hall.

"You look a little tired from all that walking. Let's take a relaxing break for a while. There's no rush." Goldie, stopped. She sat me down on the sofa and she sat on my lap. Her butt took up my entire lap and I kinda felt like I was about cum.

"Just relax while I perform for you." Goldie said.

She started grinding her butt on my lap and I started to moan. She went faster and I moaned louder. She then started tweaking on me and I moaned louder. She grabbed my hand and put it on her ass and squeeze it causing her to moan. I sorta snapped back to reality and Springy came to my mind. I wanted to go to the basement to see her. I tried to push Goldie off of me, but she wouldn't budge. She turned her head to me and she smirked.

"No. No. No. You can't force the relaxation to end so soon. You'll have to be punished for that!" She smirked.

She got off of me and she pulled my pants down. She started kissing my member and I moaned. She then engulfed my dick and balls in her mouth and she started slurping making me moan really loud. It didn't take long for me to cum in her mouth. She swallowed my cum.

"Can we please go see Springy, now?!" I begged.

Goldie, smirked at me.

"After you eat my pussy, hunn!" She said.

I sighed at her.

"Do I have to?" I asked.

"It's wide awake, and it's begging to be eaten!" She said as she pulled down her thongs showing her wet pussy.

"Fine. But, I have to go to Springy." I said.

She grabbed my head and she pulled me down to the floor. My face was above her pussy, and she wrapped her legs around my back to keep me from getting away (Which I really wanted to do). She slipped off her bra all the sudden.

"Why are you slipping off your bra?" I asked.

She grinned at me and licked her lips.

"There's a sudden change in plans...I can't be satisfied with my pussy being eaten! It's begging for cock! Give me your cock! NOW!!!" She grabbed me. She got up and inserted my little cock and balls in her pussy. Then she leaned down and started kissing me, and she put my hand on her left boob. I couldn't escape her hold on me, so I had to go along with the sex. Goldie, moaned like there was no tomorrow. I came in her after about five minutes, and she moaned loudly. She stopped kissing me. I thought she was gonna let me go, but she didn't.

"I'm not finished! I want more!!! Lots more!!!" She shouted.

I was on the ground. Goldie, started bouncing up and down on my cock. Her boobs were hitting me in the face every time she came back down. I decided to just put my hands under the back of my head and just let the show go on. This was going to be a long show. I already came in her about ten times. Goldie was constantly moaning, and she showed no signs of slowing down. Goldie, really did act like she was into me: She was smiling just as big as she could. She was staring at me not taking her eyes off me for a second. She even started kissing me passionately as she did her thing. I then, realized that Goldie's feelings for me were just as strong as Springy's, and she was lonely all these years at the dinner. I raised my head and gave her a smile.