𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

¨So what you're trying to tell me is that you can't have any sex?" Kofi asked as him and Ryan laid upon each other under the blanket.

¨For five more weeks, but I can still suck a likkle bit of dick," she smiled up at him.

"You saying you bouta suck my dick?" He looked at her with a smile growing on his face. Ryan responded with a "mmhm" and a wink.

Kofi jumped out of the bed, squealing "she bouta' suck my dick", and put his hand on boxers, about to pull them down.

He was stopped when Kianna's cries echoed throughout the apartment and the baby monitor. "Fuck," he mumbled.

"This is our new reality, so get used to it," she winked again before getting up to tend to their newborn's needs.

It took about a half-hour before Ryan came back to the room to find Kofi snoring, back under the covers. Ryan chuckled getting in and going to sleep along with him.

The next morning, Ryan woke up with excitement flowing throughout her body. Today was the day she and Nya worked so hard for.

She wanted everything to go perfectly. Not only was she representing herself as a photographer, with the presentation she had prepared, but also as an up-and-coming model.

If things went as planned, Ryan would get plenty of recognition, leading to success in her modeling career.

She took care of her hygiene before everyone else woke up and got dressed in her sweats. Her plan was to go down to the building to get dressed while the models are getting ready at Imani's venue.

Checking on Kianna, Ryan heard Kofi's footsteps get louder as he went to hug her from behind. "Morning, beautiful fiance," he whispered into her ear, sending shivers down her spine as she heard the word.

She was still trying to grasp the fact that she was engaged, to Kofi Siriboe our of all people.

"Morning Kiki," he added, breaking the hug and watched Ryan slowly pick her up, bringing her to the bathroom.

Kofi watched Ryan diligently bathe their daughter, noticing every movement. He was fascinated by the way she did things so naturally, taking that it was only her second week of being a mother.

Eventually, everyone was ready to go and Kofi dropped Ryan off at the building, as she requested. He was taking Kianna to Ryan's mother's home to babysit.

Ryan went straight to the dressing room. The building was empty, just like she expected it to be.

She was stressed and wanted time to clear her head. Although it may have seemed that she automatically knew how to take care of Kianna, Ryan was just as inexperienced as Kofi.

Ryan honestly didn't know what she was doing and it was eating her up inside. Shouldn't I already know these things?

She was often reminded by her mother that things will get easier as she begins to acquire a routine. Ryan took a deep breath before looking herself in the mirror to see her final look.

 Ryan took a deep breath before looking herself in the mirror to see her final look