𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃

Tuesday, 9:30 P

Tuesday, 9:30 P.M

On the train home, I tried to read my book but my mind seemed to always trail off to Kofi. The way he stared into my soul gave me butterflies in my stomach, but an uneasy feeling that changed my whole seating position.

He made me wet.

I closed my book and got off at my stop, getting out of the station realizing it started snowing again. I loved this time of the year but sometimes this New York weather would make you catch hypothermia just standing in the same spot for too long.

I fought off a hard breeze down the block until I made it to my condo building and getting inside of the elevator.

On the way up to the 4th floor, I quickly took out my key, ready to feel the heat of my home and strip into something comfortable.

I walked down the hall to my apartment door with a smile creeping up on my face. I proceeded to open the door, "What're you doing here?" I asked letting him in.

"I came to see my best friend," Keith said closing and locking the door for me while I turned on the lights. "And I brought you food because you don't eat."

"Aww, you're the sweetest," I kissed his cheek, and hung up our coats. "So what did you bring today?"

I went up and sat on the counter, opening the bag, "I couldn't choose between Shake Shack or Chick-Fil-A, so I bought both."

My face brightened and I took out the Shack Shack, "You can take the Chick-Fil-A, even though you already knew which one I'd take." I said handing him the bag.

We ate in a peaceful silence, enjoying the food and each other's presence.

After washing our hands and throwing away the trash, we sat on the couch starting to talk about how our day went and I had plenty to tell him about today at work.

"I'm happy for you," He smiled but it quickly fell and he started fidgeting with his fingers. "Ryan, I know you've been feeling weird energy from me."

I nodded saying "Yeah, why is that?"

"I tried to tell myself it's just a phase or something but I'm very attracted to you. I like you, Ryan."

"Oh..," I said, not really knowing what to say.

"It's fine, I know you don't feel the same." Keith sighed. "I just wanted to tell you and get it off my chest."

"Look Keith," I started, shifting so my whole body would face him. "I've always seen you as just a friend. Never really knew how I actually felt about you in general other than you're an amazing best friend." He grinned.

"I think we could try something." I stated before leaning in, kissing him. The kiss deepened into tongue kissing, building up deep moans to escape my mouth and I found myself getting wet all over again.

I placed my hand on Keith's shoulder for support and he placed his hand on my cheek. We slowly pulled away from each other and I bit my lip. I think after that little make out session, there was definitely something between us that I hadn't been able to sense.

"Well, I should be on my way. It's getting pretty late." He said brushing his thumb across my plump, bottom lip.

We got up and he made his way to the elevator, putting his coat and scarf on. "Get home safe." I told him smiling then closed the door when he stepped inside of the elevator.

Ugh! I could melt, I thought with my hand over my heart.

Tuesday, 11:14 P

Tuesday, 11:14 P.M

I saw her again and she saw me this but I still don't know her name.

I've never seen her around the building so this must've been her first day. The way she carried herself screamed confident, from her soft, yet ruthless resting face to the posture of her shoulders. It was something that makes you want to explore her mind.

When we were looking at one another, I tried my hardest to try to feel her energy but we were interrupted.

"Kofi, I need you to listen," Nya's brows knitted in a frown. "The wedding is in exactly three weeks."

"Look Nya, you of all people should know that I don't want to go through with this so I honestly do not care about some stupid ass decorations and cake." I spoke honestly.

There was no need to sugar-coat anything because the truth isn't always pretty.

"You know what," She angrily slammed her MacBook shut and stormed to the bedroom. "I'm calling my daddy and tell him to call this whole deal off!" She yelled to me.

I rolled my eyes and went into the bedroom. Her back was turned to the door and I snuck up behind her, placing my head over her shoulder and putting my hands around her waist.

A large smile crept on her face and she tossed her phone back on the bed. "I'm sorry, Nya. I'm still not too big on decorations but I love me a nicely-made chocolate cake."

"Thanks for the cooperation, sweetie pie."

I didn't say anything and went back to my comfy couch, picking up where I left off in my book. A while later, Nya slowly walked in the living room in a black, laced robe.

Under the robe was a one-piece lingerie set and she wore her red bottom heels.

Strutting in front of me, I put my book down next to me. See now, I don't love Nya nor do I want to marry her BUT we have sex here and there. It's a moment of lust I feel she craves from me.

She dropped the robe and sat on my open lap, wrapping her arms around my neck. I licked my lips looking at the large amount of cleavage that was exposed. Nya lifted my chin up and gave my lips a kiss.

For times like these, there was only one rule between us: Do Not Kiss Me!

I aggressively pushed her back off of my lap and onto the empty space in the couch next to me. "You stay pushing shit too far. Good night Nya." I said and went in the room, getting ready for bed.