LV

Laylah's POV

What do I do now? And how come the sender knows that I am Lisa's twin? Oh god. What do I do now. I sat on the sofa to think about what to do but nothing came inside my mind. Should I tell Chaeng Unnie about this? About me and Lisa being twins? That she has another sister? I think I should, so I called her.

Calling Chaeng Unnie...

"Hi baby sis! Are you still worried?" She asked.

"Yes Unnie but... I didn't call you because of that..." I said.

"What is it?"

"Promise me you won't freak out." I said.?

"Well now that you're telling me not to freak out, I MIGHT freak out. Lalisa what is it?" She said.

"I am not Lalisa." I said.

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

"I am not Lalisa. You heard me."

"Stop fooling around!"

"I am serious! I am Laylah Manoban. I'm Lisa's twin." I said.

"What the? Hold up... Where is the real Lisa?"

"She's in the hospital Unnie. I'm sorry for lying..."

"You need to explain everything to me. Pick me up, I'm at my apartment. Make it fast!" She said then hunged up.

I quickly went to her apartment and we went to the hospital where Lisa was staying. I opened the door and Lisa was watching the TV.

"What the f---" She was about to stand but I stopped her.

"Before you say first calm down!" I said.

"What the heck is Chaeng doing here?!" She asked.

"For god's sake calm down you too!" Chaeng yelled.

"Okay. So?" Lisa said.

"Okay. Jen is in trouble. And I had to tell Chaeng Unnie about this. Look Lisa Unnie, someone got Jennie. I do not know who the heck is that but we need to help her."

"J-Jen is in trouble?! What did they do to her?!" Lisa started crying.

"Calm down! They didn't do anything to her. Lisa... The one who got Jennie asked me to... kill you." I said. I looked at Chaeng, she was holding my hand and Lisa's.

"Then kill me if you need to! I don't want Jennie getting hurt!" Lisa said in frustration. 

"No. We will do everything okay? No one will die. We're putting an end to this." Chaeng said.

"But first, you gotta get me out of here." Lisa said.

"I brought your clothes here. Go and change before the nurse comes in!"

"Oh god these two..." Chaeng said.