XXV

Jennie's POV

My father decided to go to Italy. Yes, Italy. I'm so excited. We'll be heading to Italy tomorrow.
But i wanted to Lisa to come.

"Dad. I want Lisa to comeeeeeeee" I said.

"Oh i didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?" I asked.

"She's coming."

"OH REALLY? THANKS DAD!!!" I said then hugged me. Omg this trip will be exciting. Italy here we come.

The next day.

We'll be staying at Rome for one week. So i brought 2 bags.
Me, Dad and Lisa met at the airport. She was only bringing one trolley bag.
We waited for them to calls us. After that, they called us. I was seated beside Lisa. And my dad was in front of us. I'm so excited. The airplane started to move. And i can see Lisa was shaking. She must be afraid of heights or whatsoever. I held her hand.

"Ar you afraid of heights?" I asked.

"Kinda..." She said.

I hugged her. She stopped shaking.

"Feel better now?" I asked.

"Yes."

The flight will be for 18 hours. Yes, 18 hours. We're going to seat here for 18 hours. Luckily there's a tv. We can watch anything we want. Lisa was sleeping. So i did the same.

When i woke up, the sun was up.

"Good morning." She said then kissed my cheeks. Omg. How dare this bitch to make me soft. Ugh. After a few minutes, they served us breakfast. Omg their food is so goooood. We still have two hours left. I can't believe this, we're going to Italy! For the remaining to hours, i watched Midnight Sun.
(A/N: go read See U later hdhsdhhs)
We landed. We're in Rome. Omg. This was one of my dreams. And now is becoming true.

[Short update first. I hate my self ugh.]