XLIII

Lisa's POV

Me and Jennie were happy about our relationship, but i guess someone wasn't. Irene.

She was coming to our house and clinging into me. And guess what? Jen was so damn jealous.
Funny because we're already married but she still gets jealous.

Like what i said Irene is always coming to our house, and yes she's in our house right now. Gladly Chaeng and Jisoo are here.

"Seriously you slut, when are you planning to stop flirting with Lisa? She has a wife for God's sake." Jen said.

"Are you jealous?" Irene asked

"I have the right to be jealous because we're married. What about you? You don't have the right to be jealous because you're just a snake- i mean a shit- oops, i mean a slut in her eyes." Jen said while looking at her.

Irene didn't say something, she stepped forward and almost slapped Jen but i grabbed her wrist.

"Stop this bullshit already. And you don't have the right to hurt her." I said.

"Let go!" She said.

"I'll let go, but i don't want to see you anymore here." I said. After that she left.

"Damn Manoban! You're so possessive!" Jisoo said.

"Did Jennie's soul went to Lisa's?" Chaeng asked.

"Shut up you two." I said while laughing.

[Hey. You're at your last 6 chapters. I hope you enjoyed this story. Thanks to those who supported this book since it was released. I also hope you'll support Her General just like Possessive Bitch! I love you all.]