Time to Die!

Ryan Wyatt Gill: Wide Receiver, Really quiet

Ryan Wyatt Gill: Wide Receiver, Really quiet. He only talks on the field. A team player, carefree-ish, athletic, overwhelmed with all the annoying people. He doesn't like people. Blunt, calm, independent, lacks foresight. Non-expressive Number 45.

"Are you ready to play the Ravens," Porter said in a sing-song voice, skipping in. Forest snorted, rolling his eyes, "More like, are you guys ready to be run over by Lamar Jackon." He ducked under the paper booker swung at him.

Loehrer glared at him."Be positive, believe in yourself." Antoine shrugged. "Nah, we gonna die!" Loehrer rolled his eyes.

"Can you guy at least try to be positive, I only got 4 hours of sleep last night, please don't do this today."

Forest shrugged, getting comfortable on the bus. "I have a question! Coach, why are we doing a road trip to Baltimore!?" Coach Herman looked up from the front of the bus. "Team bonding," he replied.

Forest sighed laying his head in Booker's shoulder. Booker didn't blink, continuing his conversation with Sean and Rowan.

Tom trooped onto the bus. He sat in the row across from Booker and Forest, next to Antoine. "I can finally see some real NFL players again."

The veterans all turned to him. Antoine lightly hitting him in the shoulder. "Don't hit him, he is old, he might fall apart," Forest murmured sarcastically. Booker whacked him with the paper as Tom apologized to the vets. "I didn't mean it like that, but there are people like him." He pointed to Forest. "That makes me want to strangle the rookies."

Booker sighed as Forest stood. "Oh no."

"Good luck with that, have you watched your 40-yard dash, I could jog and not get touched by you, and at least I am not an egotistical, annoying a-"

"Okay! Forest, thank you for your insight but please close your mouth. Tom, be nice to everyone, and just everybody, try to get along," Herman instructed, looking at the offense of his team.

The defense was on the other bus but Forest was going to just play offense and special teams due to the fight from the last game.

Booker pulled Forest back into the seat, glaring at him. "Oo Forest, your boyfriend's mad. Ow."

Booker caught his Book that Rowan chucked back at him before asking, "Why is he here, aren't punters on defense."

"I don't know, he just is."

...

Forest trudged off the bus. He could not fall asleep on it. So, as everyone woke up, he got his key from Herman before retreating to his hotel room. He glanced around it before placing his bag in the closet. Everyone got their own room this time so he was alone. Two rooms were connected by a bathroom.

As he fell onto his bed, a knock sounded at the door. Groaning, he opened it. Booker skipped in, having energy since he slept for the whole ride. Forest glared at him. "Do you need anything."