Kiss Me - Part Three

[A/N] Final part of Kiss Me! Yep, this has the smut part, hope you like it. ;)

———————————————————————————————

Louis woke up before Harry today, glancing at Harry as soon as he did, although he wasn’t expecting to find Harry shirtless, bruises all over his extremely long torso. Louis held back a gasp and he reached a trembling hand out to slightly hover over one of the larger bruises and he felt his eyes brim up with tears. Could someone really be cruel enough to do this? This was insane.

Harry was still sleeping, but he started to feel cold as his body shook shivering, pulling the blanket near him closer up his neck, and rolling onto his stomach, having his back in view where there were surprisingly more bruises, not as many as there was on his chest, but still some pretty gruesome ones.

Louis whimpered and he stood up, not being able to look at the horrible bruises for another second and he rushed towards the bathroom, stepping into the shower and taking off his clothes there before throwing them out of the bath, then he turned on the water. Maybe a shower will help calm him down, he thought.

Harry eventually woke up, hearing the running shower, sitting up in the bed rubbing his tired eye’s. His heart rate quickened realizing that Louis woke before him, Harry hoped that Louis hadn’t seen the gross, ugly bruises all over his body, he hated them so much, just wished they would go away quicker. Harry sighed and pulled on his shirt quickly near the end of the bed, then laid back down and turned on the TV to watch it, just relaxing in the bed while hearing the show’s sounds and running water.

When Louis was finished, he wrapped a towel around his lower area and looked at his reflection in the mirror, biting his lower lip and furrowing his eyebrow. Louis sighed heavily and he grabbed the doorknob that led out to the bedroom, hesitating a bit before he pulled it open, putting on a warm smile when he looked at Harry. “Vas happening, Curly Cue!?” Louis yelled, imitating his friend, Zayn, when he said it.

Harry smiled, chuckling at the very good mood Louis seemed to be in, “Watching the telly” Harry responded, looking over at Louis and his eye’s widening just a bit at the sight of how damn fit Louis was, his perfect tan skin, no blemishes like how Harry had, and he was very toned on his abdomen, Harry was as well, but he thought Louis looked way better, his body not having bruises scattered all over his torso and back.

Louis’ smile widened, not bothering to put on clothes when he lay down next to Harry, draping an arm around his shoulders. “Good show?”

Harry’s cheeks heated up when Louis sat down beside him, no clothes and just a towel, Harry felt hot all over his body as if he was laying in the sun. “Erm, no…its not that interesting” Harry mumbled, fixing his eye’s back on the screen.

“Oo, lets change it to The X Factor!” Louis squealed, grinning and grabbing the remote and switching it to the correct channel, trying to ignore the fact that Harry now had a shirt on. He obviously didn’t want Louis to see his bruises, although it was too late.

Harry smiled and decided this was fine, much more interesting than the stupid show he was watching about animals. Harry crossed his arms over his chest and watched the screen, really trying so hard not to stare at Louis body that was right there, topless in front of him. “Oh! He’s really good!” Harry smiled pointing to one of the contestants that sang with such passion.

Louis nodded and glanced towards Harry’s clothed chest, still remembering where the bruises exactly where on Harry’s body. He bit his lower lip and frowned before looking back towards the TV.

Harry could tell Louis was looking at him, the pit of his stomach dropping knowing where he was looking as well, he was starting to wonder if he saw the gruesome bruises all over. “Louis? Whats whats wrong?” Harry asked pulling away from his arms, looking at him in the eye.