Kiss Me - Part One

[A/N] Prompt from an anon on Tumblr! I’ve made it into a mini fic. I hope you all like it. :)

Read More

———————————————————————————————————

Louis slid into a table close to the cashier. He had just finished ordering a tea and he was now waiting for the waiter to deliver it to him. He glanced around the coffee shop, looking at the people inside and his breath hitched when he spotted a curly haired lad, wearing a beanie over his head although some stray dark curls peeked put through the top of it. He has dazzling green eyes and, although he seemed to have a frown plastered on his face, he was the most attractive guy he had ever seen. He watched him as he walked to the cashier swiftly, biting his lower lip as he dragged his gaze up and down the stranger, his cheeks turning a rosy pink before he hesitantly removed his gaze from the green eyed lad and looked at his hands on the table, which were interlocked together.

Harry asked for a small coffee and a muffin this morning, he would usually get two orders of that, but today he didnt, he wasnt going back home yet, not till late, he was too scared to even dare go see his boyfriend at home again, although Harry sometimes wondered if Nick even counted as a boyfriend when he would always hit Harry, slam him into walls then say he was ugly, low life, disgusting, repulsive, useless…the list could go on. Harry thanked the man behind the counter, and turned to go sit down in the booth near the window, as he sat down tears welling up in his eye’s while he thought of things, thought of how perfect his life was before him and Nick had drove off onto a dark road…he just wanted the happy path back, he wanted his old Nick back. He wasnt even sure what a nice hug, kiss, or hand hold felt like anymore, because every time he tried to have a gentle one, it would always end up hurting him.

Louis tried his best not to look at the Curly Cue again — that was his name for him — but he found his eyes drifting back to him, letting out a soft gasp when he saw a tear steak down his cheek. Louis bit his lip and gathered up all the courage he had when he stood up and walked stiffly towards Curly. Stopping near him, he slid into the seat in front of him. “Are you.. Okey?” He asked, willing his voice not to crack as he asked the question.

Harry snapped his head up and immediately wiped his eye’s free from his tears, trying his best to smile like everything was fine, like everything wasn’t burning and breaking inside him. “Uh Yes, i’m okay mate” Harry’s voice shook slightly, barley noticeable but still did in the slightest. He wasnt sure why this man was even asking him this, normally people would walk by Harry as he silently cried in this shop, they would glance to him and then walk away, but he was confused as to why someone like this boy- Beautiful, handsome, gorgeous, and so far nice- would even talk to someone like Harry, in his own mind Harry thought of himself as ugly, a whore, fat ass, everything Nick had ever told him he was.

Louis frowned as the lie left Curly’s lips and he leaned forward towards him. “For someone that says he’s fine, you really don’t look it.” He grumbled, his gaze leaving Curly Cue’s eyes and going to his dimples when he attempted a smile, making Louis’ cheeks heat up even more, his gaze going back to Curly’s eyes.

“No, I’m fine” Harry fibbed again, shaking his head in protest of the boy saying he wasnt okay while fiddling with the cardboard cup of coffee, Harry didnt like to talk about feelings, or how he hurt sometimes, but his heart fluttered minorly as this boy ahead seemed to care.

Louis bit his lower lip in frustration, but he didn’t want to push the topic. “Alright, well.. How are you?” He asked sincerely, putting on a warm smile and leaning back in his chair, putting his arms behind his head, glancing towards the register, a bit surprised they hadn’t given him his tea, yet.