Taehyung:

At least it's not too attention-grabbing, they thought

At least it's not too attention-grabbing, they thought. Jimin then volunteered to take a peek out of their door to see if there was anyone there before carefully closing it quietly.

With that, they quietly snuck out from the window and slowly climbed down from the second floor.

Once they successfully landed safely on the ground, they quickly sprint their way out and instantly tapped on the Uber application. After a long wait, the Uber came and drove them to where their desire destination.

***

A Few Minutes Later...

Indeed it was their desired destinations. Yes, destinations. After they went to a nearby 5-star restaurant, they instantly went to an expensive pub which was not far. Let's just say they have a lot of fun.

It's already 3:45 a.m and the boys starting to get bored of the pub. Especially those peasants girls who were all over them. As if rats like them would ever touch their valuable skin. Also because they are in no mood to play with them.

With that, they paid and left to a nearby gas station to buy some snacks. Once their in, Taehyung instantly attacked the bags of chips section as for Jimin, he went straight to the soft drinks aisle.

5-7 minutes passed and the boys are ready to pay their things but as they were on their way to the counter, they quickly stop their track. They were surprised to see three masked men standing intimidatingly in front of the counter with one of them pointing a gun at the worker.

The worker was shaking in fear as one of the masked man shouts, "Give us all the money. NOW!" The worker didn't waste any time as he quickly yet shakily throwing the money into the bag that the three masked men gave.

Both Jimin and Taehyung scoffs at the situation that is happening in front of them. Because somehow to them, it's just a normal thing dirty peasants do just to get money without finding a job. In fact, those type of peasants makes the two of them think why are they so stupid. What's the point of stealing money from another peasant when they know that they don't have money as well.

The three masked men were focused on the worker to see if he does the right job when suddenly they felt a rude push from the back. They turned their heads and saw both Jimin and Taehyung casually walked between them to pay their things.

"How much is this?" Asked Taehyung bluntly only to earn weird stares from the worker and the masked men. "Excuse me? Can't you see that we're are robbing the store?" Said one of the men annoyedly but Taehyung didn't answer him as he and Jimin gave the worker an impatience look.