Chapter 34

Chapter 34: Kiss Them Better

Sunday; December 9, 9:34PMThe Lake

The Lake

Taehyung's P.O.V.

His eyes sparkled through midnight; His laugh echoed across the water; His hair glistened and wavered as the winds began to pick up.

Jungkook looked onto the silent water, throwing stones trying to create a skip. It was such a breathtaking view that I had shivers down my spine.

He told me stories of his relationship with his parents, making me feel a little regretful for the way I acted with him. Jungkook's hand swiped through his hair as he smiled at me, the light shining on his onyx eyes.

My photography class would've been shaking with the number of pictures they could take of Jungkook right now.

They would've been as insane as him. I hold in a laugh when I think of how much panties would be thrown at him if he walks in class looking like this.

"Pfft!" I snort loudly, the boy in front of me turning around in attention. My dumbass hadn't noticed him walking toward me, continuing to laugh.

"That would never happen anyways! This asshole is way too obsessed with me to even fool around with another chick." I thought.

I stop and push my head down in embarrassment when I feel Jungkook brush my blue hair behind my ear. We meet face to face as he picks up the flower bouquet he brought with him.

As if this were the first time he became so affectionate, Jungkook shoves the tulips roughly onto my face. The smell was so strong as I inhaled it all.

I grab them from him and wipe my red nose, which was filled with pollen and petals. "Wow, so romantic. I'm flattered." I sarcastically say.

"Ah- sorry." He mumbles, taking out a handkerchief from his back pocket and rubbing it on my nose, asking me to blow onto it.

His body was so close to mine that I started to panic. The only thing I could think of was slapping my hand on his forehead.

And so again, my dumbass did it.

Jungkook quickly recoiled and brushed his slim fingers across his head in confusion. I explained to him that it happened out of 'gay panic.'

Jungkook's eyes widen in surprise and he began to laugh once more. "I make you feel some type of way, I guess."

"N-no! You were just to close to me and I was uncomfortable!"

He raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms. Sweatdrops run down down my nape when he was finally convinced of my explanation. "Uh... Alright. Back on track," The noirette continued."Do you want to know why I've asked you to come?"

"I guess you want to kidnap me again?"

A glint of regret shines in his eyes. The older looks away and fidgets with the grass below him. "Well-no. I thought about the day when you left Taehyung. You hurt me when you did. I had to resort to abusing my maids once more. I let out my anger and killed many of them."

I shiver at the thought of blood on the walls and floor. I had almost lost track that this man kills for a hobby.

This is the same 17-year-old boy that was on the news for murdering students at my high school.

"Why didn't you murder me?" I ask.

Jungkook glances at me and starts to stir. "Taehyung, are you bothered that I took you and Park away from your family and friends?" He tries to change the subject.

Before I could answer, my ears pick up the faint sound of scratching. I look directly down to Jungkook's arm and see his nails digging down onto his skin, causing small idents with blood patches.

"H-hey! Don't do that!" I yell, quickly crawling over to him and grabbing his wrist. My fingers faintly trace along with the slices on his pale skin.

The blood already oozing out of the wound. He looks away in shame as I continue to watch over him.

I was already too late, I knew it. I pull up his shirt and witness more of the horrific sight. The boy in front of me had scars all over his body, some longer than the others. He flinches whenever I'd touch the deeper ones. "Why...Why do you do this?"

"It's the only thing I could do to stop me from harming others," Jungkook mumbled an explanation. "I'm sorry you had to see that." He continued, pulling down his shirt.

I scoff, "Don't be! You're mentally unstable right now, Jungkook! You shouldn't be hiding this from people." Jungkook never responds and I sigh, reaching for the medical kit Taeyong gave me.

"Give me your hand," I demand. "I'm going to tie it up." He hesitates and refuses, "You don't have to do that, Tae."

"Man up, you pussy," I say, reaching for his arm and beginning to wrap it in bandages. He mutters incoherently, and I ask him to repeat.

Jungkook quickly clutches onto my forearm and pulls us together. Our faces were too close that I began to panic again. He smiles and repeats what he says, my face bursts into a red flush.

"Can you kiss my wounds better?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ☾  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧