Chapter 25

Chapter 25: Are You Accepting Me?

Monday; December 3, Same time: Different P

Monday; December 3, Same time: Different P.O.V
Jeon Residence

Taehyung's P.O.V

I'm hoping Jeon took my advice to mind.

I hope they treated Jimin nicely on his way out.

I hope I can get out of here on time.

"Jisoo!" I yell out, waiting for her arrival.

I hear a quick run across the hallway, the door sliding open as an exhausted Jisoo came in. She bowed as told to do so by Jungkook.

I shake my head, "No need to bow, he is not here right now."

Jisoo smiles, "What is it that you need, Taehyung?" I point to the door, her eyes following in confusion.

"I want you to go get Mr. Jeon for me. Please tell him it's important." Jisoo nodded and quickly left.

I blink in confusion. Why did I just do that?

I look down at my clothes and find drool stains all over my shirt, which is weird because I've never drooled before.

I look into Jungkook's enormous closet and snatch his only casual hoodie.

It looked to be a woman's sweatshirt. Judging by the 'Daddy's Little Mommy" in large letters, I assume it must be his girlfriend.

I feel a random pang in my chest, but I chose to ignore it.

I've seen other students do that with their girlfriends. I don't understand why though. I assumed they've done it to show possession of their loved ones. But who would claim a human as property? Weird.

It has such a strong perfume smell to it, almost a lavender scent. It's an addicting fragrance that I begin to sniff all over it. If someone saw me doing this I'll su-

"I see you've found my closet." I turn in surprise, only to see Jungkook leaning on the door. His face in a smug appearance.

"Jungkook! Sorry... I had drool on my shirt and I wanted to change. I just found your girlfriend's hoodie and... it smells really nice!"

His eyes widen, he frowns. "That's not my girlfriend's hood, that's Mother's hoodie." Jeon walks over to me, he softly picks up the sweater from my hand and takes a closer look at it.

"Here, Hyerin Jeon, there are the initials." He was right, the abbreviation 'HJ' was there.

I ask why I hadn't seen her around the home. His face droops into an emotionless scowl.

"She was killed."

"Oh, I'm sorry for asking." I look down, rubbing the hood in my hands gently. "Did you... ever find the culprit?"

Jeon turns to meet my face, he smiles before ruffling my electric blue hair. "Asking too much questions baby. You might find somethings you might not like."

I stare at him in curiosity. Jungkook laughs and books my nose, I almost gagged in disgust.

"Get ready," I ask him where we are going and all he replied was:

"I don't want you sticking your nose into other people's business." He still had not told me where we are going. So, I asked again, being the persistent person I am.

"We are going to go shopping, we need our separate clothing."

I nod. Jogging into our shared bathroom and locking the door.

Finally, I have a chance to run away from this hellhole.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ☾  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧