Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Waking Up

Thursday; September 26, 9:45AMKim Residence

Kim Residence

Hoseok's P.O.V

We are now, unfortunately, sitting at the table after Jin carried us all here. Some of us are still half asleep, while the others are just... fully dead.

Yoongi was apart of the 'fully dead, not ready to wake up' gang.

I mean, Jin always had a problem with him. It's always a fun sight to see.

"Hurry up Jinnie. I'm starving." Jiminie whines.

"I'm already done, quit your yapping."

Jin gave us his famous thick pancakes. We eat our food at lighting speed, surprising Jin. "You guys are going to choke. Oh- there goes Jimin." He laughs. Jimin coughs out his food, dropping it all on the plate.

The rest of us look in disgust. "Come on guys, let's plan out our day today. We can play board games, build one of those blanket castles things you do, leave Yoongi out in the rain, maybe we could also watch a movie?"

Wait.

"Jungkook, do you know what a blanket fort is?!" We all shout out. His eyes widen, he looks nervous.

Jungkook rubs his necks and whispers, "No, I don't know what it is."

Chaos erupted. Blood was shed in these battlegrounds. The battle cries of angry warriors booming around the room. Aggression beginning against these fallen soldiers.

Well, at least in my mind. What happened was confused screaming.

More entertainment for Hobi I guess. We're wasting our break from school though, I wouldn't want that. Maybe Taehyung has something loud in here.

I leave the scene to look for some kind of bell or whistle to help. I couldn't find anything until my smart brain thought of an idea.

I walk back into the mayhem, pulling my sleeves up. This is going to be hell afterward, but for comedy sake.

I swing a slap at Namjoon's ass, his high pitched scream echoed across the living room, louder than the rest. Everyone stops and looks at him. He turns, and when I see his face.

Oh boy, I'm in for some trouble. I ran like my life depended on it, which it did.

"HOSEOK! THAT WASN'T FUNNY." Namjoon yells, chasing after me.

------------------------
Writer's P.O.V

The party calmed down. They've all seated themselves at the dining table once again, regaining their strength after the whole commotion a few minutes ago.

"We are such dumb friends." Taehyung chuckles out, everyone agreeing.

Each of them heavily breathing. They stop after hearing a phone ring, checking their pockets to see if its theirs. Turns out its Jungkook's

He stands up and jogs to his jacket, where his phone was left in one of the pockets. He grabs it and looks at the caller ID.

Jungkook sneers, grabbing into his phone tightly.

It was from his Father. But Jungkook knows Father would only call if he was in trouble or there was an emergency. Whatever the case, he has to get home.

"I gotta go." He says, grabbing his jacket and quickly putting it on. Taehyung stands up from the table and walks over to Jungkook. "Why? You can't go out there it's completely wet."

Jungkook's dense stare softens, he places a cold hand on Taehyung's head. "I have some emergencies with my d-dad. Nothing to worry about just some things to take care of right now." Jungkook says, awfully worried for himself.

Taehyung agreed. Jungkook walked out into the storm and drove away to home.

When he arrived, he fixed himself up. Jungkook wanted to make an entrance. Warily walking up to the door, but the door creaked open, revealing Father.

He had an evil grin to himself. It creeped Jungkook out, but what could he say? It's his father. "Good morning Jungkook. I have lots to tell you. Come in."

Jungkook cautiously walked in. "How was your little slumber party, Jungkook?" Father asked."It was... amusing. I had seen Taehyung, which was a breathtaking experience, Father."

Jungkook quietly says, watching his father calmly sip his coffee. Father smiled, "That's good. And I hope it was pleasant."

They were followed by awkward silence, well, for Jungkook's part. Jungkook randomly coughed, "I'll be off to my room, Father. Have a good day." he spoke, walking up the stairs.

"Jungkook, you've been caught."

He stops.

"Caught? What about me getting caught, Father?" His father chuckles at his obliviousness. "Haven't you seen the news this morning? I watched it, and I'm utterly disappointed. Watch it, I've recorded it for you."

The TV turns on, followed by a clip of a news report from this morning.

"THIS JUST IN. Investigators of the murder at XXX High found DNA proof, which leads them to the true suspect of the crime. Detectives say it's from a young boy named, Jeon Jungkook. Keep on the lookout for the boy. If you find him, please contact the authorities."

Jungkook's eyes widen in fear. "Your Taehyung must be so horrified right now, Jungkook. Don't you all check their phones first thing in the morning? Oh dear, he might've seen the news."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ⋆  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

On queue, the phone drops out of Taehyung's hand, catching Jin's attention in the kitchen. "Seokjin... help."

"Hm? Is something wrong? Why do you have that weird look on your face? Taehyung? TAEHYUNG!" Jin screams. He runs across the room to Taehyung, who had just passed out.

"GUYS! TAEHYUNG PASSED OUT RANDOMLY." he yells. Everyone bolts into the room. The first thing they see is Jin dragging Taehyung on to the couch, which was still soaked with rainwater.

"What happened?!"

"I don't know! He was on his phone until he just passed out!"

Yoongi picks up Taehyung's phone from the ground, surprisingly still unlocked. He reads through the news thread on it.

He shakingly speaks, "G-Guys. I found the reason why. And... I think I'm about to f-faint too..." he says, his words wobbling. Yoongi passes the phone to the others, everyone reading through.

They brought a murderer to their friend's home. Jungkook lied to them. He had killed a human before, more than one.

He's a liar. He's a murderer

"God, I fucking terrible now. We tried to hook up Taehyung with a killer."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ☾  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧