Kiss Me - Part One

Start from the beginning

Harry looked down at his drink in his hand “Okay…I guess…how are you?” Harry mumbled, watching the steam rise up from his cup, the smells of the caffeine lingering in his nose.

“I’m doing great! Well, so far and my day just brightened the moment I decided to get over here and talk to you.” Louis stated, a wide smirk on his face and he winked at Harry playfully before the water put his drink on the table and he thanked him before taking a sip.

The compliment made Harry’s cheeks tint pink slightly, smiling gently at the comment, he hadn’t heard anything like that in a very long time, a very long time. Harry wasn’t sure how to respond anymore to things like that, he used to be just as cheeky, but now he seemed to have lost that gift he had.

Louis smirked faded slightly and he looked at his drink, taking a long sip before he looked back to Curly. “So, er.. What’s your name?” He asked politely, since he realized he was talking to the lad without even knowing his name.

“I’m Harry” he spoke self cautious of it, because Nick had always teased him about it, said it was the dumbest name he had ever heard in his entire life.

“That’s a beautiful name.” He breathed, his smile now fully back before he told his own name, biting his lower lip after he had said it.

Harry looked up fairly shocked, he was expecting an ‘oh…uhm thats different?’ or some rude offensive comment, and after he heard Louis name he was surprised Louis thought his name was beautiful, because Louis name was gorgeous. “Thats a…thats a beautiful name as well, it suits you…Louis” Harry grinned small, liking the way his name just sounded leaving his lips.

Louis smiled and tilted his head to the side as a small smile lit up Harry’s features and he caught another peek at Harry’s wonderful dimples, not being able to contain himself while he reached forward and poked them softly.

Harry’s face lit into a million flames, smile wiping off his face as Louis poked his cheek, “W-Why did you do that?” Harry asked worried, he was insecure, wasnt sure if the reason of Louis touching him was good or bad. Harry’s face lit into a million flames, smile wiping off his face as Louis poked his cheek, “W-Why did you do that?” Harry asked worried, he was insecure, wasnt sure if the reason of Louis touching him was good or bad.

Louis stuck out his lower lip in a pout and he pulled back, crossing his arms. “I wanted to touch your dimples!” He whined, groaning childishly.

“Why?” Harry pondered, Nick always told him they were stupid, and that he hated them, honestly Harry wasnt sure why he was with Nick.

Louis’ childish façade faded and he smirked, his eyes twinkling. “They look adorable on you.” He stated casually, his grin widening when he saw Harry’s cheeks pink.

 Harry’s body went hot, the compliment taking control over himself as he smiled and looked down, he rarely got comments…very rarely, and one coming from someone as beautiful as Louis was considered lucky for Harry. “Thank y-you” Harry whispered looking back up, smile still across his face.

Louis giggled and reached over again, this time pulling Harry’s cheeks gently and rubbing the heel of his hand against his cheeks, admiring his dimples.”They’re so adorable!” He squealed.

Harry giggled, actually giggled for the first time in a long time, having these compliments come at him like this, never had he gotten so many in such little time. “Thank you, It really means a lot” Harry was happy, he felt like he was actually special to someone, even if this someone was someone he had only met a while ago.

Louis smiled when he heard the giggle escape from Harry’s lips and he leaned back against his chair, tilting his head to the side before he asked, “Do you want to come to my flat after this?”