Getting What I Want. | 446 words

Colbys POV)
"Hey Sam." I say sitting beside him.

He looks at me and makes a pouty face.

"What?"

"You didnt say my name right." He crosses his arms.

"Aw, im sorry baby." I kiss his cheek.

He giggles and kisses my lips softly.

I kiss back and soon enough, its a makeout session.

I slide my hand up his thigh and he pushes it bsck down.

"Whats wrong?" I pull back from our kiss.

Sam sighs. "We cant do this right now Colby, you need to learn to calm your hormones mister."

"Fine, im going to the store. Do you want to come?" I get up walking to get my shoes and car keys.

"Yeah." He replies.

I had an idea.

"Uh, let me grab something upstairs first." I walk up the stairs.

"I'll be up in a second, i need to change anyways."

This was perfect. Colby could get what he wanted.

Colby ran to his and Sams shared bedroom.

He went under the bed and grabbed his controllable vibrator and stuck it in a pair of Sam's favorite jeans.

(Time Skip)

"These pants feel funny." Sam starts patting and shifting his pants to get more comfortable.

"Oh you'll be fine. Lets go." I grab his hand and practically dragged him out to the car.

(Another time skip)

I bite my lip making sure my phone is in my pocket as me and Sam enter the store.

Sam didn't let me have what i want. Well, we're in a store with tons of people. And i know for a fact that he's not going to make a scene j front of everyone. Its Sam, come on.

"Colby do you think this shirt would look good on me?" Sam holds up a red shirt.

I think for a moment.

"Yeah, that would look amazing on you babe. Lets go try it on." I bring him to the dressing room, shutting and locking the door behind us.

Sam starts taking off his shirt to try his new one on, but in the middle of it i turn the vibrator on with my phone.

Sam moans.

"Whats wrong, Sam?" I smirk to myself.

"I dont-" Sam moans once more, not being able to form sentences.

"Are you okay?"

Sam lets out a loud moan. Jesus, i didnt even set it that high. Lets see what happens if i do.

I turn the vibrator all the way up and Sam was sweating.

"Colby you mother-" Sam moans.

"Do you want me to help you?-" But before  could finish my sentance he dragged me to the floor.

"Oh my god, do something Colby. Now, please please please." Sam whines, moaning at the same time.

------------------------------

AHAHAHHA.. cliff hanger teehee, im mean. :>