♡ 𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓜𝓮𝓽 ♡

( This is highly inspired by; SpideyIronEverything )

( Sams POV through the whole story )

I woke up and yawned.

I was finally finished school.

Am i going to college? Heck no! I think I want to start a social media career.. I don't know yet. But we will see!

I live with 3 of his Highschool friends.

Devyn, Corey, and Jake.

Devyn had a brother named Colby.

I've never seen him before, but he's around our age. Maybe we will all get to meet him one day.

Corey and Devyn have been dating since high school.

Jake has a girlfriend named Tara, but she lives on her own.

And Me? Well, i did have a girlfriend. Her name was Katrina, but i broke up with her after i found out that i was gay.

No attractive males have come along my way.

And most importantly, I've never been kissed. Now you might be thinking, you had a girlfriend! Why didn't you kiss her!, Well she was always out, and the closest we got to kissing was just pecks on the cheek.

And you also might be wondering, how do you know if your gay if you havnt kissed any males? Trust me. I know im gay.

Devyn ran into my room without saying anything and just dragged me to the living room, where everyone else was.

"Sit!," she said excitedly.

I rubbed my eyes, not knowing what was happening since I just woke up.

"Why is Devyn so happy-" Corey tried to say.

But Devyn just cut him off by shushing him, then kissing him on the cheek.

"Are you gonna tell us why your so giddy for?," I said while laughing.

"So, You all know Colby right?," She said clapping her hands.

We all nod our heads.

"Well, since it's the first day of summer, he invited us to his house for the whole summer!" She said.

"Wait, so like, to meet him or?," Jake asked confused.

"Yes, of course! But he also has a pool that we can use, and he thought that it would be nice to meet you guys!," Devyn said, clapping her hands once more, while laughing.

"Oh, cool," I said.

"Can Tara come?," Jake asked.

"Yeah! I already asked her Jake, so you don't have to worry about that," She said.

It was silent for awhile until she looked at us all and said,

"Go pack guys!," as she ran off to her room to start and pack.

Me, Jake, and Corey all looked at each other then got up to go to our rooms and pack.

A couple hours later -

We were all finally dressed, and packed for the trip. Devyn was driving, since she was the only one who knew how to get to Colby's house.

I was in the back seat with Jake and Tara just looking out the window, and I got lost in my thoughts.

None of them know im gay except for Tara. I don't know why i chose to tell her, but I did. Honestly, at this point, she probably told Jake, but He hasn't asked me about it, so I don't know.