can i kiss you? | 726 words

(This is an idea from their new langham hotel episode, london series thing, but GO WATCH IT- ITS SO AMAZING. Tell me what episode you like the most so far..)

Sam's POV

I woke up with a massive migraine, it would not stop. It's been there since the start of our day.

I heard a groan and looked at Colby to see him staring up at me.

"You okay?" He ask's.

"Im fine, i just have this.. Stupid migraine, sorry for waking you up." I reply rubbing my face.

"I was kind of already awake, I keep hearing noises so i cant really sleep.." Colby shifts himself up so his back is against the bed frame.

I rub my head trying to make it stop but it doesn't.

"Well, why don't you try and get some sleep. It may help but im not the one with the migraine so i wouldn't know dude." Colby says.

"I guess.." I lay back down under the covers, aswell does Colby.

20 Minutes Later -

"It's so cold, what the hell.." I say to myself.

I get up once again shaking Colby.

"Colby, Colby!" I say softly.

"Mm, What?" He rubs his eyes.

"Its freezing in here." I say.

"I know dude, what do you want me to do about it?" He says.

"I-I don't know? I'm just really cold.." I say.

Colby lays back under the blankets except leaving an open spot and facing my way.

"Come here." He says.

"W-What? Dude that's weird! I'm not gonna cuddle with you! I have a girlfr-" I try to finish but Colby cuts me off.

"You said you were cold, i'm trying to warm you up. It's only weird if you make it weird right?"

I nod my head, "I guess."

I lay down beside Colby, my heart pumping faster than when im around Katrina.

Colby puts his arm around my waist and his head right next to my ear and nuzzles his head into my shoulder.

"You don't mind if i do this right?" He whispers into my ear, giving me shivers head to toe.

I sigh, "It's fine as long as you don't do anything weird."

Colby gives me a deep laugh which makes my heart beat even more.

I lay my arm over top of his as if its resting position.

I feel Colby's hand moving a bit, me curious what he's trying to do.

I then feel his fingers intertwined with mine and I have nothing to say, I feel like if i do say something, things will go terribly wrong.

"I hope this isn't 'Weird'." He says.

"Uh.. Not at all.. Just, dudes being dudes.. Right?" I laugh nervously.

I close my eyes trying to fall asleep.

But i can't. I just keep thinking about Colby. Why is this so weird for me?

"I-I have to use the washroom!" I burst out of nowhere.

"Okay? Then go use it." Colby replies moving his arm off me, allowing me to get up.

I quickly get rid of the blankets and run to the bathroom, shutting the door and locking it.

I put my hands on the counter staring into the mirror at myself.

I sigh then turn on the sink and started washing my face.

After a few minutes of staring at myself, I get out of the bathroom and just stand there looking at Colby.

Me and Colby make eye contact for a few seconds before he says, "Are you coming?"

"Yeah, sorry."

I run back over onto the bed and lay under the blankets again.

Colby wraps his arm back around me, and nuzzling his head back into my neck and breathing quietly.

I finally fall asleep.

(an hour later)

I wake up.

I look down to see Colby's arm still around me.

I turn myself around to face him.

At this point we were nose to nose.

I watch Colby as he continues to sleep. Breathing ever so softly.

I look at him and smile. "He's so cute." I thought to myself.

I see Colby open his eyes and all I could do was stare at him.

"Hi Colby." I whisper, smiling.

"Hi, Sam." He smiles back.

We drop our smiles as we both just stared at each other.

Colby's arm pulls me closer to him, his lips were so close to mine I could feel his breath.

"Can I kiss you?" Colby says.

--

(This is from so long ago, but I wanted to upload something cause i haven't in awhile)

(im so sorry that this is bad and so short, it was from so long ago, should i make a Part 2, should I leave it as fluff or turn it into smut?)