♡ 𝓘 𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓘 𝓒𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾 ♡

I heard someone coming down the stairs. I assumed it was Colby cause it was only us two in the house right now.

Colby then came and sat beside me on the couch.

"Hey Sammyyy", Colby said in a weird voice.

It was kinda cute, I liked it.

"Hey", I replied with a chuckle in between my word.

"I'm bored, and as you can tell, nobody's home, so maybe we could go swimming?," he asked.

I got up from the couch and started walking away, "Sure, let me go get my shorts," I replied to him as I continued to walk up the stairs.

I finally found my shorts and slipped them on.

I came down the stairs to see Colby waiting with his towel and only his shorts on.

I stood at one of the bottom steps eyeing Colby down, and looking at his toned abs.

Colby raised one eyebrow and smirked at me, then said, "Am i wearing something of yours?",

I covered my face with my hands as I could feel It heat up underneath. All I could do was laugh nervously under my breath.

Colby came to the stairs and tugged me into a hug. It wasn't like a "brotherly" hug, where you wrap one arm around that person's shoulder and the other under the person's arm. Colby had his arms wrapped around my waist, it was weird at first, but then i put my arms around his neck.

I could feel him tighten his grip. I pull away from him and we just look into each other's eyes. Colby's eyes make me get goosebumps, they're so blue, just like the ocean. His lips are a light pink, and the bottom lip is slightly bigger than the top lip. I want to kiss him so bad, but any of the roommates could walk in right now and see us.

I shake my head and grab Colby's arm as I drag him towards the pool out back.

I set my towel down beside the pool somewhere, Colby does the same.

"Do you wanna jump with me?", I say to him as I was setting my towel down.

"Sure, as long as we can hold hands when we jump though," he said.

I laughed and blushed a bit, "Sure," I replied.

He stuck out his hand for me to take it. Obviously I took it, then he dragged me to the other side of the pool and started to count down.

"3.. 2.. 1.. Jump!!," Colby said as we both jumped in at the same time, hands still attached.

I opened my eyes underwater to see Colby smiling at me and dragged me closer with his other hand.

Our heads bobbed above the water, one of Colby's hands were in mine, the other was on my waist, pulling me closer. Colby pulled me close enough to the point our heads touched. We were so close that I could literally feel his breath, It was shaky from jumping into the pool, but also hot and steamy. Next thing I know, our lips are connected, our lips moved in sync, it was like we were meant to be.

We both pulled away to hear a gasp.

We hear keys drop and that's when we looked over to see Kat. Crying, with her hands over her mouth.

"Shit-," Colby says.

"K-Kat! I-I can explain I-," I tried to say but she cut me off.

"There's no need to.. I've seen enough Sam," She said running off into the house.

"Fuck! Kat!," I say running into the house, picking up my towel on the way to try and dry myself.

Kat spun herself around, all I could see was tears fill her eyes.