Chapter 11 Goodbye Konoha

Misuno'sPOV

Today was the day where I leave Konoha. I made goodbye letters to everyone I knew in the village. Including the Hokage if you were wondering. I packed the stuff I need and went to the Konoha gates.

I saw Orochimaru over there. I walked forward towards Orochimaru. "So you really chose to come eh?" Orochimaru said and smirked. "I just wanted to tell you that you will have a great time here." Orochimaru continued. "Orochimaru before we go I would like a deal with you." I said.

"What is the deal? I will do anything to let you be mine fully." Orochimaru said and I smirked. "Leave Konoha and everyone in the village alone." I said and Orochimaru nodded. "Okay." Orochimaru said and I followed him to his "wonderful" hideout.

When I got there, Kabuto wanted to strike me with his kunai as he thought I was a threat. I grabbed Kabuto's wrist and threw him into a wall. "Now now Kabuto. Where are your manners to our new comer?" Orochimaru said and Kabuto bowed. "Sorry Lord Orochimaru. Hello Misuno-san." Kabuto said. Kabuto told me where my room was and I could tell he did not like me a single bit.

Most probably wanting to be Orochimaru's priced pupil isn't going to be that easy. I smirked to myself and unpacked the stuff I had with me. I still have my Uchiha necklace and the Haruno charm bracelet on. I will never take it off. Well it is time to start the training tomorrow. Hopefully Konoha knows about this and will not try and get me back. At that time, a girl pop out. "Orochimaru who is this?" she asked. "She is a new student." Orochimaru said. "Oh hi. I am Misako Harajuku." Misako, my long lost twin sister. I ran to her and hugged her. "Um??" She asked. "Hi nice to meet you Misako, my name is Misuno your long lost twin sister." I said. She gasped. "Nee-chan!" She said and hug me. 

I have my ways Konoha. So please I hope you will understand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and saw Kabuto in front of my face. I got up and sighed. "Kabuto what is it?" I asked and Kabuto smirked. "I cannot believe that you are not startled by that. But still Lord Orochimaru wants to train you so get up." Kabuto said and left the room. I sighed got up and bath. I went outside and saw Orochimaru. "You wanted me to train? What are you waiting for?" I said and Orochimaru nodded.

"Okay Misuno I want you to start by combining chakra natures together like earth and water or fire and water." Orochimaru said and I did. I combined fire and water then gas came out from my mouth. This is like the hidden mist technique. Orochimaru clapped his hands and congratulate me for doing it that quickly. Then Orochimaru wants me to create a new jutsu by combining two jutsu into one.

I sighed as this is going to take awhile. Well I picked two jutsus to combine and it was the rasengan and the chidori. I did it a couple of times but failed. My chakra went low so I rest awhile before going back to training. I sometime do the chidori but not the resengan then other times I will do the rasengan but not the chidori. But finally I got both of them together and I named it the rasendori.

It was all quite when Kabuto said that we were under attack by Konoha ninjas. I sighed. I told them not to come but why do they still want to come. I walked slowly outside. "Whose there?" Naruto said and I just walk. I saw Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Lee and some senseis and other people that I do not want to mention.

"Why do you guys waste your time to come." I said. "We are here to bring you back Misuno-san." Naruto said. "But I am here to let you all be safe. Not get attacked by Orochimaru and not letting the 3rd Hokage die." I said and everyone gasped. "I am sorry Naruto." I said and with that I made hand signs and shouted,"Combination style: Mist Ball Jutsu." This Jutsu is a combination if fire ball and water ball. I ran to Orochimaru's side and we headed for the second hideout.

"Aligato Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. Gomene." I muttered to myself and I continued with my training.

This will be the end of the book. I know it is short and lame but I wil put a sequel. it will be named Coming Back. Hope you enjoyed. Until the next Book Peace~

-Keytar