Part 21: The Dance

Start from the beginning

Neptune: Your dance is going to have fog machines?

Weiss suddenly changed character.

Weiss: We were thinking about it. So, what are you both wearing?

Sun gestured to his clothing.

Sun: Uh, This!

Neptune then put an arm in front of his face.

Neptune: Ignore him, for he knows not what he says.

Sun: I may have moved to Mistral, but I grew up in Vacuo, It's not a very shirt and tie type of place.

Yang: We noticed.

Sun: So, is Blake still being all Blake-y.

Yang: Oh no she's going! Trust me she'll be there.

Sun brightened up.

Sun: Oh really!? Thanks!

Y/n's POV

I was minding my own business once again. Walking through the Corridor When I was about to past Team JNPR's dorm when I heard slight footsteps.

Jaune: We need to talk. (Pulls me and throws me on the bed).

Y/n: Gah!

Jaune: Ren, Y/n... I'm just going to come out and say it. You two are some of my best friends. These past few months, I feel like we've really bonded. Even though Ren, don't say much and Y/n. You may talk too much sometimes.

Y/n: Hey!

To be honest I don't know that much about you personally but darn it - I consider you two to be the brothers I never had!

Ren: And I you...

Y/n: Yeah! Were the boys!

Jaune: Which is why I wanted to get your advice on... Girls...

Ren: Girls?

Y/n: You've come to the right place!

Jaune: I just... don't know... how to... girls. Um, I guess what I'm asking is... Well... how did you and Nora...? You know...

Ren: Uh...

Nora: Ahem. (Embarrassed laughing) We're not actually together, together.

Jaune: Nora, I said headphones on!

Nora: Oop!

Jaune: And... Y/n, I saw multiple girls ask you out to the dance... And... Well, I want to know how you do it.

Y/n: How I do it?

Jaune: Yeah!

Y/n: Umm... Well. I don't know. I don't?

Jaune: You really have no clue, do you?

Y/n: Nope!

Ren: Jaune... What is this all about?

You start to feel a sad aura from outside of the dorm room.

Jaune: (Sigh) It's Weiss. I'm completely head over heels for her, and she won't even give me a chance. She's cold. But... she's also incredible. She's smart, and graceful, and talented, I mean, have you heard her sing?! I just wish she'd take me seriously, yakow? I wish I could tell her how I feel. Without messing it all up.